Other Schools' Coaching Changes [Now with Colorado's Deion]

As someone who’s cussed out probably half the board at some point or another I can tell you that it doesn’t bring the satisfaction that you may think it does and raises your blood pressure over something a guy says whom you will probably never meet in real life. Unless you’re at the bridge tailgate, that’s where we settle these online disputes with knives.
On the contrary, I forget I cuss people on here about 2 minutes after posting.

As someone who’s cussed out probably half the board at some point or another I can tell you that it doesn’t bring the satisfaction that you may think it does and raises your blood pressure over something a guy says whom you will probably never meet in real life. Unless you’re at the bridge tailgate, that’s where we settle these online disputes with knives.

Cussing can be funny and satisfying when you're shooting the öööö with friends or making jokes. But in my experience arguments are never enhanced by it -- usually it just causes things to devolve into personal attacks and everyone walks away pissed off.

Cussing can be funny and satisfying when you're shooting the öööö with friends or making jokes. But in my experience arguments are never enhanced by it -- usually it just causes things to devolve into personal attacks and everyone walks away pissed off.

Yes because in real life you can get into the guy’s face and tell him he needs to stfu or you’re going to make him. What the öööö can we do here? Just a barrage of insults with nothing to back them up with from anonymous strangers behind screens who then get put on timeout. It’s stupid. I’m sure I’ve done it plenty and I realize in my old age it’s retarded.

No need for knives, it should be settled like real men, passed out in the bushes. Urine is optional but recommended. A brown alert is probably taking it too far. Probably.

This will live forever in the annals of the stupidest things ever typed into this website. Congrats on your achievement.

He's a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-assed, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed, sack of monkey öööö.

He's a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-assed, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed, sack of monkey öööö.

I thought we had finally moved on from talking about Collins.

Sticky Smelly Nasty. You expose your kids and your family to this garbage and you may think you're cute but you are an enemy of mine.

Go öööö yourself, asshole

Don't call me bro, douche. You aren't my brother, pal, or buddy. I'm an alum and 40+ year fan. You're a dunce. And as far as finding another team . . . I'm a Tech man and I'm not going anywhere.

It's just a shame that so many of the sidewalk fans for my school's football team are chumps like you with double-digit IQs who are perfectly satisfied with piss-poor effort and its concomitant failure. Cincietech may be a cunt, but I'd take ten cunts like him who appear to at least give a öööö about seeing Tech have a winning football program, than pour-mouth, excuse-making, stumblebum LOSERS like you, vapspwi, old milwaukee, and a few others here.

Oh, and öööö off. Go stand on someone else's sidewalk and bring your stench of failure there. I want a more intelligent and better class of sidewalk fan for MY school than YOU.
Cool story, Bro.

At least you didn’t call him Bro.

I want a more intelligent and better class of sidewalk fan for MY school than YOU.
south-park.gif

It almost seems inappropriate to ask so soon, but it is a valid question. How quickly does Miss. St. move to fill their vacancy?

And do they reach out to Dan Mullen to provide some stability?

It almost seems inappropriate to ask so soon, but it is a valid question. How quickly does Miss. St. move to fill their vacancy?

And do they reach out to Dan Mullen to provide some stability?

They recently lost their AD Cohen to Auburn. It was widely rumored that Leach was going to coach the bowl game and then announce his retirement due to health issues.. They probably will wait until a new AD is announced and then hire a new HC. It will take a few months for the shock to wear off and the school to move forward. The AD that hired Mullen is the AD at Florida and hired/fired Mullen there.

Back