Other Schools' Coaching Changes [Now with Colorado's Deion]

Hugh Freeze opened the door into the candle-lit inner room, amid low solemn chanting. The robed figures turned towards him in unison, the shrine to their dark master glowing and flickering behind them in the sinister light. Behind the altar, one of the figures beckons to an empty chair on his right. "We've been waiting for you Hugh."

"Alright not usually how I roll but ill try anything once. Allegedly."

Geoff kicking himself for not thinking of this first

Nah. McElwain's post was a pretty solid mea culpa, and a great tactic. When you lay an egg on the field every game for the season, you need to be up front about calling it a dozen. He seems to have done that.

CGC would have come on the message boards with something along the lines of

Guys, just wanted to come on here and tell it to you directly. We had a great year this year. The guys on the team are gelling. They feel really good, and are getting better every day. This is the type of ELITE team I've always dreamed about coaching. They're putting out amazing numbers on the Catapults. If you can't see the progress we're making, you aren't looking. Go Jackets!

Look at who Epstein hung around with. A lot of powerful men & at least 2 women are lucky he hung himself without a rope otherwise he might have squealed. Those scumbags enagaged in illegal behavior some so fithy it makes your stomach turn. They were way, way worse than Petrino, but not much public outcry. Petrino diddled a young lady that later became a member of his staff. Not the first guy that dropped his trousers & cheated on his wife, just one of the few that ran a motorcycle off the road with his mistress on it. Creepy yes, but barely weird from what we read everyday in the news in today's climate. Maybe we're just getting too old, but then again Benjamin Franklin was a prolific scumbag & many think highly of him?
Texas A&M never hired Epstein to coach football. If they had you would have heard a giant outcry. As for Benjamin Franklin all we know is what historians have written. As to how much is true and how is exaggeration we can only guess.

Perhaps Deion turned tech down cause he realized his son would never play here.. if so consider me on the eating crow bandwagon.. time will tell since we play them

Back