Other Schools' Coaching Changes [Now with Colorado's Deion]

What a ööööing joke that is over at Colorado. I'm increasingly satisfied we have a no-nonsense roll up sleeves non gimmick coach now.
Managed to get some more vid of the Colorado staff. Fixing to dominate CFB. Defense is gonna be called "Blue Screen Of Death"

75uy.gif
4OhY8D.gif
75uy.gif

What little I’ve seen of the situation in Boulder, it looks a lot like GT fans prior to TFC first game.

Colorado will return to being a öööö show once the irrational exuberance fades and they start getting their ass beat.

The only thing I can see that could swing things in his favor is that CU is in the Pac-##. With USC and UCLA heading out, looks like they have...Oregon and Utah as the dominant "powerhouses" in the conference.

By the time year 2 rolls around, CU could potentially win games on talent alone. Pretty sure it wouldn't be that way in the SEC, Big 10, ACC, or even the Big 12. But in the Pac? We'll see.

He may be getting CBs (since that's the position he played) but has he gotten any blue chip DL/OLs??

Where is Colorado getting the dollars for NIL deals in addition to the money they are spending on coaches?
Did they ever even get the money to pay Deion and staff fully? I hear they need cash now

Back