Paul Johnson gets Extension

I have no problem with extending his contract. I may have a problem with the buyout of the contract - especially if it comes early in the contract run. To pay off his contract early, I have no idea where we would be able to get cash fast now.

Tough day for the CPJ haters
Not really. johnson did what you would figure him to do. Went to TS, told him about how he has had no help from the AA dept. in order to improve his coaching staff, whined about fan support, no new facilities to show recruits, no money, threw Roof under the bus , as he has done all his past DC, yada,yada,yada. He got what he wanted, now all you johnson backers have got what you wanted, a contract extension. Congratulations!

MELTASIA4.jpg

I still don't believe we are going to do much better no matter the coach right now. GT needs a better commitment to football. We can replace CPJ but he has a record of being a pretty good coach. Maybe better or maybe worse replacing him. I know people will say we shouldn't fear that we wouldn't get a better coach and I agree. I just really feel the commitment to football is more important in the long run than the coach in our current situation. It looks like the AD is trying to move in this direction.

Extending his contract just extends the status quo; mediocre performance, lousy recruiting, and a program east of us that’s left to sign the state’s top players.
Who can you imagine that might be happy with that?

Extending his contract just extends the status quo; mediocre performance, lousy recruiting, and a program east of us that’s left to sign the state’s top players.
It gave us a woody

Mrs. Paul Johnson?

LOL at UGA being "left" to sign the state's top players.

Anyone who doesnt agree with this contract extension should take a knee during the national anthem as peaceful protest. You might even make the news.

GTAA won't get a dime of my money anymore until I see some drive for accountability from CPJ. No more witnessing turd burritos in person for me. You Polyanna's big cry me and go down and kneel at the AA and maybe he will smear some feces on your foreheads.

Ok

:bigcry:

Paul had the lame Tevin Years, the injury-gate year (2015), and this year’s blow-double-digit-lead year. Other than that, he’s done extremely well...almost got us into the playoff 3 years ago.

I’m good with the extension and improvement initiatives.

Paul had the lame Tevin Years, the injury-gate year (2015), and this year’s blow-double-digit-lead year. Other than that, he’s done extremely well...almost got us into the playoff 3 years ago.

I’m good with the extension and improvement initiatives.
So other than 5 years it's all ok hahahhahahahhaahahahahahhahaaahahah

Back