per AJC: significant announcement for GT football

Yea, that comment is completely inaccurate. If anything, only those three games I mentioned were involved. I know nothing of the NCAA decision but I wouldn't be surprised if we have to vacate the ACC Championship. I doubt we'll be prohibited from bowl games or have a loss of scholarships.

Yea, that comment is completely inaccurate. If anything, only those three games I mentioned were involved. I know nothing of the NCAA decision but I wouldn't be surprised if we have to vacate the ACC Championship.

Personally, I could care less about prior games. Championships included. I care more about the future of the program.

The trolling around here is genuinely sad and pathetic. Most of the intelligent people around here do ignore things like that, but sometimes people can't help themselves and they feed them.

oh come on dude....id say 95% of my comments aren't trolling

even more sad than a troll on here would be people crying like little babies about speculation.....they said they'll announce it at 3...ööööing wait until three...chillax....life goes on...with or without GT football..

Well I guess the coaching staff did a good job of keeping their mouths shut. Not even most (maybe all) of the current players knew about this. They're having a meeting today.

Or the staff didn't know.

If the rumor of improper benefits is true, this could have stemmed from investigating the improper benefits that Marvin Austin and the others at UNC received.

I know nothing of the NCAA decision but I wouldn't be surprised if we have to vacate the ACC Championship. I doubt we'll be prohibited from bowl games or have a loss of scholarships.

I'd take the future over the past at this point.

Or the staff didn't know.

If the rumor of improper benefits is true, this could have stemmed from investigating the improper benefits that Marvin Austin and the others at UNC received.

true, also possible that nobody at Tech knew...

oh come on dude....id say 95% of my comments aren't trolling

even more sad than a troll on here would be people crying like little babies about speculation.....they said they'll announce it at 3...ööööing wait until three...chillax....life goes on...with or without GT football..

Yeah, it's just a game dawg.

bowl games ='s dollars for the ncaa..........if we dont make one--it means southern illinois will.....we'd have to öööö up pretty bad to get a bowl ban......

DRad just needs to show the long form certificate. Everything will be solved then.

Any truth to the rumor that Vad Lee will be lead counsel when we challenge the rulings?

Yea, that comment is completely inaccurate. If anything, only those three games I mentioned were involved. I know nothing of the NCAA decision but I wouldn't be surprised if we have to vacate the ACC Championship.

TBH I wouldn't really care if they took the ACC champ game away from us, I saw us win it and that's all that really matters to me(plus we lost to UGAg that season, which diminished it for me anyway). I'm more concerned with a post season ban and taking away scholarships. Hell if they take the ACC champ game away from us that may add some motivation to the team this year to get their öööö together.

If that is true BayBay and Burnett will go from 2 of the more popular players ever at GT to 2 of the most reviled.:facepalm:

If that is true BayBay and Burnett will go from 2 of the more popular players ever at GT to 2 of the most reviled.:facepalm:
Well before that the one thing they had in common was blowing UGAy games. Burnett with his fumble and Bay Bay with his drop.

I don't think the NCAA vacating anything will make me forget being at the game and watching our guys beat Clemson. Do you think the NCAA will confiscate my championship t-shirt and hat?

Back