per AJC: significant announcement for GT football

oh come on dude....id say 95% of my comments aren't trolling

even more sad than a troll on here would be people crying like little babies about speculation.....they said they'll announce it at 3...ööööing wait until three...chillax....life goes on...with or without GT football..

Touchy, touchy eh? I was commenting on that one post which the other guy had quoted. I have no idea what your general posting habits are - not terribly interested.

You heard him, folks. Stop doing.. uh.. whatever it is that you're doing in regards to the announcement.. and wait until three o'clock. What's that? Oh, you're just typing up comments regarding the situation and posting them on a message board where that sort of thing is encouraged? I see. Well.. stop.. doing that, then?

And sst-, the dynamite failed to detonate.

lol- cool guy

"my morning is ruined"
blah blah blah

"Oh Jesus Christ, just kill me now."-----thejacket

oh come on dude....id say 95% of my comments aren't trolling
So that'd be 179 troll posts to date, eh?

Given the choice between probation and vacating our entire history, I'd chose the later. I care about the future of the program first and foremost.

If that is true BayBay and Burnett will go from 2 of the more popular players ever at GT to 2 of the most reviled.:facepalm:

Yep. They'd certainly be worse than Reggie.

Does a few shirts and watches constitute a "major" violation? Enough to be dubbed as a repeat offender according to the clause in our recent probation? I would think for it to be "major" either someone on staff knew or it was more widespread.

What are the chances that GT self reported these violations?

If so, is there any chance that the staff who knew could have kept their mouths shut?

Right now, I just don't want to think negatively of Bay Bay and Morgan even just from the rumors. Maybe they saw what happened at UNC with the improper benefits and told someone at GT about it.

I don't think the NCAA vacating anything will make me forget being at the game and watching our guys beat Clemson. Do you think the NCAA will confiscate my championship t-shirt and hat?

It's within their jurisdiction to confiscate your eternal soul. How do you think Jim Donnan somehow found a way to look even more empty-eyed and mentally-incapacitated after his run-in with the NCAA?

But yes, I was at the game when we beat Clemson for the ACC crown. My wife and I have both agreed that outside of our wedding and all the other mushy gushy stuff, that night was the greatest night of our lives. No amount of vacating or erasing or confiscating will rob us of what was a truly special and unforgettable night.

Does a few shirts and watches constitute a "major" violation? Enough to be dubbed as a repeat offender according to the clause in our recent probation? I would think for it to be "major" either someone on staff knew or it was more widespread.

This will be the pertinent question and the basis of any appeal.

It's within their jurisdiction to confiscate your eternal soul. How do you think Jim Donnan somehow found a way to look even more empty-eyed and mentally-incapacitated after his run-in with the NCAA?

I always assumed it was from time spent in Athens. :dunno:

Like I said, I know D Bilbo is a runner for superagent Todd France. I wouldn't be surprised if they had something to do with this...again...just speculation at this point.

If we get nailed for shirts and wristwatches, while OSU skates for buying their players cars, I will have to break something tasteful.

Does Clemson stand to gain anything from this?

The worst part is we're gonna probably get a hefty penalty and Auburn runs free.

How much is Jose Baez?

If we get nailed for shirts and wristwatches, while OSU skates for buying their players cars, I will have to break something tasteful.

Who says OSU skates free? At this point, I think it's a fact that NCAA will come down on OSU. Head coach resigned and their star QB left the school. That was just the start.

If anything it's Auburn that's been skating free (so far) but as the news came out yesterday, NCAA is still investigating Auburn.

But yes, I was at the game when we beat Clemson for the ACC crown. My wife and I have both agreed that outside of our wedding and all the other mushy gushy stuff, that night was the greatest night of our lives. No amount of vacating or erasing or confiscating will rob us of what was a truly special and unforgettable night.

I agree with you. NCAA can go screw themselves.

Also this has been a great month for my sports teams. First they blame my soccer team for match-fixing and try to get us to vacate last year's championship. And now this with Tech.

WHAT DID I DO GOD???

Back