Playoffs?

Playoff committee got it right. No way is Jordanless FSU better than Alabama. They put up 224 yards of offense against a terrible Florida team (with Rodemaker) and 219 against Louisville. Not top 4 material. Also screw FSU in general, they tried to blow up the ACC just a few months ago for money (after years of doing nothing) but no other conference would have their ass. I hope both teams lose in the Orange Bowl.
Btw I already heard “Georgia doesn’t want to be there” from a dwag this morning. You can’t make this stuff up. Screw FSU and Georgia. Put their tears right in my veins.
Take a second and think about if it was us in F$U's position. Would you feel the same? They did everything they could have done during the season to get into the CFP besides avoid a season-ending injury to their starting QB. It's ridiculous to punish the other 100+ players because 1 player got hurt.

Take a second and think about if it was us in F$U's position. Would you feel the same? They did everything they could have done during the season to get into the CFP besides avoid a season-ending injury to their starting QB. It's ridiculous to punish the other 100+ players because 1 player got hurt.
The qb being hurt is a total cop out, just like “selecting the best 4 teams.”

A bunch of Bama fawning simply because it's Bama. The loss to Texas was respected, the luck of the Irish it took to beat Auburn, eh er, um, it's Bama! I actually could be convinced to believe what they said that they didn't consider conferences, only teams. But that is because they had their head up Bama's ass so far they didn't need to consider conferences, in fact that is just baked in. In the end, after reading the article, even though I was being facetious, looks like I nailed it 100%:

Ok, so Bama is clearly in.

But, wait, Texas beat them.

öööö, ok then put Texas in, drop FSU.

But FSU is undefeated.

Hmm you're right but on the other hand, we have to have Bama, whatcha gonna do...

Also, from the article:

As difficult as it was for them to remove their emotions from the process,

As if :bowrofl::rotfl::bowrofl::rotfl::bowrofl:

Well based on play, that one player was their whole offense

So the SEC lobbies to get all of the SEC teams ranked highly at the beginning of the season and hold them there (despite losing 6 of 10 to the ACC). CFP members look at that incredible strength of schedule and uses that as an excuse to exclude FSU, despite FSU kicking LSU's ass and beating Florida. They use the "star" QB being out, despite Rodeheaver being a hella good QB expected to return. The entire process is bullshit.

If I am ever within any earshot of that moron Boo Boo asshole or Grobe I will ööööing taunt those ööööing antique assholes

And if UGA is a contender next year, we need to start laying dirty hits on their best players. If you can’t beat ‘em on the scoreboard, we can still keep them out of the playoff. It’s arguable that UF killed FSU’s chances with their dirty hit on Rodemaker.

If we’re looking for a DC, maybe we should consider someone from the Sean Payton/Gregg Williams coaching tree.
Another reason that the Committee blew it.

So the SEC lobbies to get all of the SEC teams ranked highly at the beginning of the season and hold them there (despite losing 6 of 10 to the ACC). CFP members look at that incredible strength of schedule and uses that as an excuse to exclude FSU, despite FSU kicking LSU's ass and beating Florida. They use the "star" QB being out, despite Rodeheaver being a hella good QB expected to return. The entire process is bullshit.

If I am ever within any earshot of that moron Boo Boo asshole or Grobe I will ööööing taunt those ööööing antique assholes
It’s not just the conference itself. It’s the fans. They spend all year sucking each others dicks and it goes a long way into feeding the narrative that it’s the strongest conference. Meanwhile, we spend all year tearing each other apart and wishing bad things on our conference mates even when their OOC success helps us.

I just realized we can't be screwed like FSU was because we will always have Key players and Key coaches available. :ughcry:

Good letter. Should get him some votes. I like the point about rewarding them one week then dropping the next. Seems like a problem is the Committee could voluntarily and selectively respond to the request for information since it doesn't have any legal force behind it.

Good letter. Should get him some votes. I like the point about rewarding them one week then dropping the next. Seems like a problem is the Committee could voluntarily and selectively respond to the request for information since it doesn't have any legal force behind it.
It's a stupid letter. I expected better from Rick. Now we have congressional oversight of the CFP? Demanding CFP emails?
Scott don't be a clown. Just step the öööö away.

Edit: STFU and invade Alabama.

It's a stupid letter. I expected better from Rick. Now we have congressional oversight of the CFP? Demanding CFP emails?
Scott don't be a clown. Just step the öööö away.

Edit: STFU and invade Alabama.
CFP is allowed to operate with an anti-trust exemption by the US government and is therefore subject to increased oversight. The same goes for professional sports.

Rick Scott should arrange an official inquiry and require that information under subpoena. Unfortunately he’s not in a committee they can do that.

UGA can't use the excuse they don't want to be there when the other team is ranked higher than them

If "it just means more" then it should mean more to uga too

Maybe their new motto is it's just meaningless

UGA can't use the excuse they don't want to be there when the other team is ranked higher than them

If "it just means more" then it should mean more to uga too

Maybe their new motto is it's just meaningless
I like it the new motto for UGA and existentialist.

Playoff committee got it right. No way is Jordanless FSU better than Alabama. They put up 224 yards of offense against a terrible Florida team (with Rodemaker) and 219 against Louisville. Not top 4 material. Also screw FSU in general, they tried to blow up the ACC just a few months ago for money (after years of doing nothing) but no other conference would have their ass. I hope both teams lose in the Orange Bowl.
Btw I already heard “Georgia doesn’t want to be there” from a dwag this morning. You can’t make this stuff up. Screw FSU and Georgia. Put their tears right in my veins.
No way Washington is better than Oregon. Oregon was a 10 point favorite!

Back