Post game Discussion 111.12.3

I don’t think that was on his mind. Returning this program into an annual bowl team is priority #1 for him I assume. Today wasn’t exactly a good representation of the progress made over recent weeks.
You just like arguing with everyone no matter what they say. People in the public eye don’t have to come over and have a detailed conversation but I’ve had Radokovich come over and talk during a basketball game. I’m not angry at him or anything but when you have three GT fans in a sea of orange and purple a slight wave or something I feel is investing good will in his fans.

You just like arguing with everyone no matter what they say. People in the public eye don’t have to come over and have a detailed conversation but I’ve had Radokovich come over and talk during a basketball game. I’m not angry at him or anything but when you have three GT fans in a sea of orange and purple a slight wave or something I feel is investing good will in his fans.
I guess you and I have a different opinion of what arguing is. I’m sorry J-Batt isn’t D-Radd in this case.

Most frustrating thing is knowing we are so much better than what we did today.

If we put our best foot forward and lost that’s one thing. But today…

No sir. Clean that öööö up.

Not that you care what I think, but this is the best thing I’ve seen you post. Clean it up and move to the next opportunity to put your best foot forward.

I honestly don’t mind playing King late. Try to get some positive momentum and extra snaps going for next week. This team still has a long way to go and Clemson isn’t as bad as their record shows. They were close to beating FSU at home and beat ND at home last week. We lost to Bowling Green and BC at home.

It is a good snapshot of where we are. Definitely better and improving, but after the clown era we still aren’t close to Clemson in a down year. Maybe if we played them a few weeks ago it would have been closer.

On the drive back home from Clemson I pretty much let go of my frustration over today’s loss. In a season where Tech blew a lead against Louisville, lost to Bowling Green and BC at home, beat Miami and UNC, won decisively at UVA, today’s final result isn’t surprising, I just didn’t think Tech would get beaten like they did.

All of this being said, next week vs Syracuse is now the most important game of the year. A win brings qualification for a bowl and a .500 regular season. Thinking back to after game four last season, not a terrible place to be. All focus is now on the Orange team that we can beat if we come to play.

Go Jackets!

On the drive back home from Clemson I pretty much let go of my frustration over today’s loss. In a season where Tech blew a lead against Louisville, lost to Bowling Green and BC at home, beat Miami and UNC, won decisively at UVA, today’s final result isn’t surprising, I just didn’t think Tech would get beaten like they did.

All of this being said, next week vs Syracuse is now the most important game of the year. A win brings qualification for a bowl and a .500 regular season. Thinking back to after game four last season, not a terrible place to be. All focus is now on the Orange team that we can beat if we come to play.

Go Jackets!
At least Cuse won their game today so we aren't playing a team desperate to break a streak.

It’s just a limited crew of guys who always suck off the backup. They know he isn’t coming in, but they like the turmoil of undermining the starter and being “right” in arguing the unknown (that the backup is better).
They got their ass whipped on both lines of scrimmage. No magic Houdini play calling was going to outrun that

We lost the turnover battle by 3, lost by 3 possessions.
shrug-frank-sheldon.gif

12pm kickoff meant our boys were asleep too. They’ll be awake and caffeinated for 8pm at home. I hope it’s good weather and we have a decent turnout.

Thought it was smart to play the offense late. Let them finish on decent note heading into an important game. There is not benefit to just throwing the backups in and playing to run out the clock— that’s what Collins would have done.

Also, though it didn’t mean anything, I was glad to see Leonard score for the first time in his career.

Our OL and DL are still not where they need to be in terms of physical strength.

Anytime GT plays a team that is physical, usually both GT lines of scrimmage get manhandled.

Hopefully, GT can recruit better OL and DL players or get some much needed lineman
through the portal. I guess time will tell.

I watched the Ole Miss vs UGa game, the dwags OL and DL look like a professional team,
they are huge, move good and are well coached. The only team I believe that can hang
with them is Alabama. As much as I despise those folks in Athens, I must say they
are loaded with good players and a huge amount of depth, something that is sorely
lacking on the Flats.

Back