Post-Game: What Positives Should We Take Away from the Game?

For one thing, the fellas never gave up. They got down, but they fought back and took the lead. One bad call at the end or it's in the W column. And that was with our backup QB.

For another thing, we did not miss any extra points. Three for three.

Also, the kickoffs were deep.

So there was some improvement.

What else?
Go öööö yourself

This is the worst loss for me, ever. It’s not only a bad loss, but it’s the end of hope in CGC and the realization that the team will suck for the foreseeable future until the buyout is reasonable.

Yeah, we’re moving into “program killer” territory now - we’re shackled to this useless buzzword-spouting clown financially, and by the time we can afford to fire him there won’t be any fans left to give a öööö. Stansbury took a gamble that’s not going to pay off.

We’re soft, we’re slow, we’re out of position, our DB leaders argue with each other on the field between plays, we have no offensive or defensive identity, our field is balls, everything that can suck does. And the sad thing is I barely care anymore. I used to lose sleep when we lost to good teams - we’ve piled up so many bad losses with this coaching staff that I don’t even feel them anymore.

JRjr

I know not to waste my time, energy, and emotions on this öööö-show.

Why do you think he's a good manager? I'm talking in-game management here. He wasted 2 timeouts and had a couple plays where we went out of bounds to kill the clock late. I haven't seen anything resembling good in-game management from Collins.
He wasn't talking about managing football games. He was talking about managing events at the Waffle House.

pics or gtfo

On this day did he deliver, you absolute asshole öööööööööööö.
aaa.gif

Geoff is a great recruiter and pretty good manager. Let's see if he's a great manager and has the cojones to do what needs to be done. Replace his coordinator with fbs level coach's, not the div III ones he has. Of course, it'll take some $$$, but it's patently obvious patterdude and Thacker don't have what it takes to make it at this level
If we lose next week, it should be obvious to our AD that keeping the current coordinators will cost us more than replacing them. Fortunately the coordinators fo not have the long term contract the head coach has.

No you’re not right. You’re a ööööing clown, like Geoff Collins.
So you're saying you banged her? Dude, you were posting here just a few minutes after the game was over. I doubt that 2 minutes and 30 seconds of coitus are really going to satisfy her.

So you're saying you banged her? Dude, you were posting here just a few minutes after the game was over. I doubt that 2 minutes and 30 seconds of coitus are really going to satisfy her.
I’m saying no true Tech fan looks at this game and decides to make a thread about bullshit positives. So you are indeed a ööööing clown just like Geoff Collins.

I'll give my take
Team didn't quit. Fought hard, Yates gave everything to win the game. Sims engaged in street clothes. Never quit fighting. Can't ask for much more than that. Coaching failed and we didn't execute when it really mattered. That's my take. Would feel better had we won but that pretty much sums it up.

Bottom line....we were not ready. And that is why I'm most disappointed.

Probably be more KSU fans at Grant Field next week than there are Tech fans. A win means everything to KSU and nothing for GT. Amazes me that Collins makes about 35% more per year than CPJ made. Piss poor ROI.

I’m saying no true Tech fan looks at this game and decides to make a thread about bullshit positives. So you are indeed a ööööing clown just like Geoff Collins.
You need to keep track of your own posts. You just said I was wrong when I said you didn't get laid. So that means you did. For like 150 seconds maybe, but that's still something!

Anyway, you'll be a lot less angry and bitter, and a lot more positive about Tech football and life in general, IF you start getting regular service (and your own hand doesn't count). Good luck!

People, people, people!

ONE bad call at the end of the game or else Tech is 1-0 and has a better record than LSU, Miami, North Carolina, Wisconsin, Clemson, Indiana, Louisiana, Washington, Dooks . . .

It's a long season. This is not the end of the world. There will be better days.

Back