Rank em - Worst Games You've Seen

I can't believe I left off 1992 F$U. Key mccorvey was down at the 3 and refs gave him a td. One of the worse cheating referee calls ever. No replay at the time. We would have put Charlie ward et all in their place.

I was too young to remember this game so I watched the 4th quarter on YouTube today. Wow, we absolutely choked this game away. 10 point lead with 5 minutes left. I found myself getting frustrated watching our pass rushers lose contain of Charlie Ward on seemingly every play.

I'm not sure if you're talking about FSUs game winning TD or not, but he crossed the plane just before we stripped him and the ball was fumbled backwards out of bounds. TD was the right call.

The last 3 games of 2006 were terrible.

@ UGA - Huge pile up after Reggie fumbled it and the refs never blew it dead, allowing them to hand it to a nearby play to run it in for the score. I was reminded of this play last year on the 99yd strip and score.

ACCCG vs WF - Embarrassing. Horrible weather. 4th and 1 reverse to Calvin. WTF?

Gator Bowl vs WVU - Tired, hungover. Up 35-17 in the 3rd quarter and blew it. Witnessed a drunk local redneck take a dump in our bands section at halftime.

Wow no mention of the 2006 Clemson Purple out?!?! That was the loudest stadium atmosphere I've ever experienced other than maybe 2009 VT.

Wow no mention of the 2006 Clemson Purple out?!?! That was the loudest stadium atmosphere I've ever experienced other than maybe 2009 VT.
While the result sucked, that was a great game to take in. Truly an electric atmosphere. It felt like any team could have been there that night and Clemson would have crushed them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G850A using Tapatalk

1980-ugag. They scored on the first play from scrimmage and several times afterwards. We were so low as a program then that Parkview, Brookwood, or Lowndes Co. would have beaten us. Not so sure bout Bama! :>)

You say that but wasn't that the game that Robert Lavette had like 200 yards rushing and we scored 20 something points?

I was too young to remember this game so I watched the 4th quarter on YouTube today. Wow, we absolutely choked this game away. 10 point lead with 5 minutes left. I found myself getting frustrated watching our pass rushers lose contain of Charlie Ward on seemingly every play.

I'm not sure if you're talking about FSUs game winning TD or not, but he crossed the plane just before we stripped him and the ball was fumbled backwards out of bounds. TD was the right call.

I was there in person in the student section. This game had a huge effect on Bill Lewis' coaching career. We were either 4-0 or maybe 4-1 going into this game and FSU was a top 5 team. At the post game presser as I recall, Lewis blamed the players for the loss. According to a lot of players during that period, He lost the locker room. Apparently he was yelling at the players after the loss in the locker room too. He sealed his fate two years later by benching Donnie Davis in favor of Luginbill. Most everyone on the team knew Donnie was the better QB.

1) 2002 UGA
2) 2002 UGA
3) 2002 UGA
4) 2009 UGA
5) 2002 Wake (catatonic in a chair for hours afterwards..."Georgia Tech DOESN'T lose to Wake Forest")
6) 2001 UMd
7) 2012 Miami
8) 2003 Clemson
9) 2002 Clemson
10) 2010 Air Force

MTSU 2012 not even close. I had made a drunken ass out of myself at the Miami post game tailgate and was determined to let nothing get me down. Enjoyed drinking and smoking at the top of 222 making jokes at our own expense. Left the country after the BYU debacle and was spared the crap in Athens that year (i had been to every GT-UGA game since 98 at that point). Somehow we were a hair away from being ACC champions and beat USC in the bowl. What a weird year.

How does this game rank now---just curious.

This was one of the least enjoyable games to watch in recent memory, but it wasn't much of a surprise. Too numb for this one to really register.

JRjr

2010 Kansas.
2009 UGA.
2011 Miami.
2014 Duke.
2015 Notre Dame.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This. Unless you just hopped on the bandwagon last year, this game has no business being on the list.
I agree. As i said--just curious. With all the comments on the game chat I was wondering. Unfortunately there have been many other games in the past that had more impact than this one, but the team STUNK today.

I agree. As i said--just curious. With all the comments on the game chat I was wondering. Unfortunately there have been many other games in the past that had more impact than this one, but the team STUNK today.

Yep, we sucked major league balls today. But anyone putting this game on this list is the sort of hyperbolic child who right now is telling the chair his wife used to sit in before she left him for being an insufferable imbecile all about how 2008, 2009 and 2014 were fluke years and if we were smart we'd fire Johnson and have a real Tech man coaching the team by the Virginia Tech game.

If there is any justice in the universe, this pathetic hypothetical person will die of either alcohol poisoning or from a mistake during their nightly hour of auto-erotic asphyxiation while watching a Star Trek-themed snuff film.

MTSU.
Any loss to Duke.
ACCCG to Wake motherööööing Forest.
2009 UGA
2013 UGA

Yep, it's not all roses being a TECH fan. Never has been. Gotta be tough and realistic.

Back