Realistically, what should we be looking for against Clemson?

How many Clemson fans can we expect in the stadium?

If they are going to restrict attendance to 11,000, I wish they could somehow make sure no tickets end up in enemy hands.

Somebody heavy has to stomp on Travis Etouffee’s big toe.

1.Protect the football. We will keep it somewhat close if we do not turn the bal over.
2. Keep receivers in front of you and make tackles against Etienne. Make Clemson drive as opposed to quick scores.
3. Play with a chip on our shoulders. Don’t be passive and back down. Let ‘em know from the first series the game is going to hurt.

They have the best defense in the country along with ugag.
If we can move the ball like we have so far this season then I’ll be happy and encouraged regardless of score.
Turnovers will be the story of being in the game or losing by 20 plus imo
We play like we did Friday then we can hang around a while.
Regardless I’m excited for the coming seasons with this offense and coaching staff.
We add a couple Gibbs like talents on the Defense and we can be great.
The commit Edwards is one of those type players and will help

I want to see continued high energy and effort throughout the game. Clemson is one of those teams that can make even good teams look bad. It’s very unlikely that the game is close in the 4th and even less likely we actually win. That said, you just never know...that’s why they play the games.

Also, eliminate self inflicted mistakes like turnovers and procedural penalties. Sure cannot afford to beat yourself.

Their D will be tough but I think we can hang with them if we limit turnovers and run the ball.

How many Clemson fans can we expect in the stadium?

If they are going to restrict attendance to 11,000, I wish they could somehow make sure no tickets end up in enemy hands.
I thought the ACC teams limited away team tix to immediate team family and program relatives to maintain the student athlete bubble.

I thought the ACC teams limited away team tix to immediate team family and program relatives to maintain the student athlete bubble.

Tech “fans” keep selling to the enemy. There were a lot of UCF fans and a smattering of Louisville fans at the games, and the Louisville fans around me somehow couldn’t manage to sit in their assigned seats (or even in a designated seat/row). But at least they wore masks, unlike the UCF fans.

They were still better behaved than the dipshit sitting beside me, though. Maybe the beers aren’t the best idea...

JRjr

As a young tech fan, I saw a shirt on campus on the way to the season tickets my dad had paid for for who knows how long.

The shirt stated "win or loose we're still gonna booze"

We're gonna play and we're gonna booze.

It may not be pretty but we're gonna cut that blonde haired freak's hair off and he's gonna wish he never committed to clemson.

Syracuse game really ööööed us over. We could be ranked and in discussion for being one of the better teams in the ACC right now

Clemson wasn't going to sleep on us anyway. They're a new name brand for a reason. We just gotta get out their and kick ass.

Miami had 210 yds of O and 3 picks.....I think we do better than that

We’ll probably lose by 20-30 but öööö, realistically expect a win. It’s a chaotic season and it’s Clemson playing in Bobby Dodd. We’ve tapped that ass more times than I can count at home.

As an old, wise Tech man once told me when facing adversity...

“Run short. Run short. Throw deep!”

We lead the game from start to finish. The Tech sideline is one big party. Our starters get taken out at the end of the 3rd quarter and our second and third string finish out the game. The last play is a kneel down at the 1 on first and goal by our backup QB.

Back