Some fans don’t want to see progress — Geoff Collins

I simply put forth facts as I see them, not some fantasized version of GT FB , that you stooges put out.

Not one Top300 ESPN Recruit gave a damn that we beat Miss State in an OB that wasn't tied into the CFP.

The things that excite 60 yr old and older GT Alums don't excite sidewalk alums, nor do they excite Recruits with NFL Potential and the necessary Academics that we need to win.

Understand CFB in 2021, not the CFB of your time at GT that you loved because it was an important part of your Youth, that CFB is never coming back, and wearing dated Unis won't help us in 2021
We’d be better if we recruited some rapists like your friends in Athens, right? Your posts are bad and you’re an undercooked potato.

We’d be better if we recruited some rapists like your friends in Athens, right? Your posts are bad and you’re an undercooked potato.
Every talented CFB player isn't a rapist, that just shows how outdated your thinking is, good players must mean "thugs & criminals", that's so 1990s -- with that kind of mindset, no wonder GT FB doesn't attract sidewalk Fans like every other P5 CFB Program does

The only reason that I theorize those thoughts above, is that even though I only played at the HS Level, none of our Coaches were bad at their jobs, some were better than others, but none taught us the wrong techniques, so I simply assumed that by the time any Coach gets to this level, at these pay scales, there would have to be a certain level of competence.

those were simply my assumptions, and having gone to GT , I have seen up close how some guys age 18 to 23 act when they are given their first taste of independence where they also have no financial responsibilities, some can't handle it and just don't have the discipline to do what is necessary to also play at a high Level on Saturdays.

I just find it hard to believe that our highly paid coaches are teaching our players the wrong fundamentals and the wrong techniques.
You have a very naive view of coaching. We’ve already been through this in multiple other threads, but it’s not about teaching the wrong techniques - it’s about not teaching or practicing the correct ones well enough. There’s a reason that lots of good players make bad coaches - knowing how to do something doesn’t mean you have what it takes to teach someone else how to do it.

Same goes for the discipline comment. You think Alabama is full of choir boys who are always disciplined and responsible? Hell no, but Saban ööööing demands it from them on the practice field.

Lastly, if you busted your ass for your coach, it’s because you respected him. If our guys aren’t busting their ass for their coaches (which I don’t buy, FWIW) what does that say about the coaches?

What I’m saying is, over an entire season or multiple seasons, it ultimately falls on the coach, one way or another. Good coaches find a way to get the best of their players and win games. Bad ones don’t.

Some of us fans do see progress. Collins is up about 10 spots in the last week on coaches hotseat.
ACC is well represented.
#6 Fuente
#9 Collins
#11 Cutliffe
#13 Norvell
#26 Babers
#28 Diaz
some fine candidates will be available this offseason
1636661751659.jpeg
Collins moved up from last week, 17->9

Every talented CFB player isn't a rapist, that just shows how outdated your thinking is, good players must mean "thugs & criminals", that's so 1990s -- with that kind of mindset, no wonder GT FB doesn't attract sidewalk Fans like every other P5 CFB Program does
Can someone ban this dawg piece of öööö now? Mods? I realize that he’ll pop back up with another alt, like the inbred cockroach that he is. But cmon man. Get the öööö out of here. Just go back to dawgrant or whatever scumöööö UGA message board you came from.

Collins moved up from last week, 17->9
On the one hand I get it. It's another loss on a ööööty season and we seemed to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

On the other hand....we were 10 point dogs going into the game and we went down to Miami a lost by a field goal. A field goal we missed earlier in the game. Of all the games to "turn the heat up" on the coach's seat that one didn't seem particularly significant. I'd say the VT loss did more.

On the third hand that site is largely garbage

On the one hand I get it. It's another loss on a ööööty season and we seemed to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

On the other hand....we were 10 point dogs going into the game and we went down to Miami a lost by a field goal. A field goal we missed earlier in the game. Of all the games to "turn the heat up" on the coach's seat that one didn't seem particularly significant. I'd say the VT loss did more.

Granted yes, but Miami was also trying to give us the game. It was really just two teams fighting on who’s the worst.

Yeah, people are acting like those hot seat rankings are official. It's a site run by a guy who seems like a lunatic. Funny at times, though.

Can someone ban this dawg piece of öööö now? Mods? I realize that he’ll pop back up with another alt, like the inbred cockroach that he is. But cmon man. Get the öööö out of here. Just go back to dawgrant or whatever scumöööö UGA message board you came from.
What do you think HS HCs, Parents, and Recruits think when I mention Recruiting more ESPN300 Level Recruits and your "default, instantaneous response" is we don't want rapists on our Team?

How do you think that reads to everyone else, that doesn't posses your feeble , twisted brain?

How do you think Parents feel about you, assuming their Son is a rapist just because he's good at FB?

Do you even think about what you project to the world about GT FB, and mindset of the "so called real GT Fans"?

What do you think HS HCs, Parents, and Recruits think when I mention Recruiting more ESPN300 Level Recruits and your "default, instantaneous response" is we don't want rapists on our Team?

How do you think that reads to everyone else, that doesn't posses your feeble , twisted brain?

How do you think Parents feel about you, assuming their Son is a rapist just because he's good at FB?

Do you even think about what you project to the world about GT FB, and mindset of the "so called real GT Fans"?
blah blah dawg bullshit. Get a life, you used Lee Press-On Nail.

Back