Some fans don’t want to see progress — Geoff Collins

Every talented CFB player isn't a rapist, that just shows how outdated your thinking is, good players must mean "thugs & criminals", that's so 1990s -- with that kind of mindset, no wonder GT FB doesn't attract sidewalk Fans like every other P5 CFB Program does
No, no one is a rapist just because he's good at FB. (even in athens)
so why should we want to attract "thugs & criminals" to BDS???
We can already see them every other year when we visit you and your friends in Athens.

None of those Guys are going to Recruit talent that is worth a damn.

Maybe Kendall Briles, but then again I wanted Art Briles as HC, or OC, when at Baylor and at Houston, he knew how to spot Talent and how to Recruit Talent out of East Texas and I think he would do well Recruiting throughout GA, where many of the places outside the Metro are like those FB Crazed towns in E Texas.

Other than K Briles, the rest of those Guys above would do worse at GT than CGC does because they would recruit worse, HS Recruits would ignore all those Guys above except maybe Briles.

No HS Recruit with P5 Talent is going to play for Monken, Bohannon, Ken N, and that list of characters you listed above.

You hire a guy off that list and Cutcliffe might coach until 90 with all the in-State Recruits he'd poach from GA HSs.

Some of you guys love hiring Coaches that drive Recruiting in the Ground, and strengthen our nearby rival Programs.

Where would we be now if we had just stayed the course with Chan?
Well we can keep the Collins Clown show and hope to win 4-5 wins next year.

Last edited:
How long have you been a season ticket holder at GT?
And that makes a difference… why? Every season since I was born I’ve gone to at least 3 home games, not to include many bowl game trips, a trip to the cesspool, ACCCG trip, etc.

[/QUOTE]
On the one hand I get it. It's another loss on a ööööty season and we seemed to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

On the other hand....we were 10 point dogs going into the game and we went down to Miami a lost by a field goal. A field goal we missed earlier in the game. Of all the games to "turn the heat up" on the coach's seat that one didn't seem particularly significant. I'd say the VT loss did more.

On the third hand that site is largely garbage
3 point loss where Tech was +2 in turnovers, with the defense scoring 9 points by themselves, and giving up 275 more yards. The score was a lot closer than it should've been. For all of the people praising "a close loss" to a team who is on track to fire their coach, what about the absolute no show against a Va Tech team whose only win over a FBS school since 9/11 was against us by a healthy margin?

3 point loss where Tech was +2 in turnovers, with the defense scoring 9 points by themselves, and giving up 275 more yards. The score was a lot closer than it should've been. For all of the people praising "a close loss" to a team who is on track to fire their coach, what about the absolute no show against a Va Tech team whose only win over a FBS school since 9/11 was against us by a healthy margin?
Translation: “I don’t ever want to be happy.”

Translation: “I don’t ever want to be happy.”
So I should be happy with "moral victories" because a three win team "almost" beat a .500 team on the road while suffering the same breakdowns we've seen time and again on offense and defense while the coach makes the same excuses? Sorry for wanting something better

So I should be happy with "moral victories" because a three win team "almost" beat a .500 team on the road while suffering the same breakdowns we've seen time and again on offense and defense while the coach makes the same excuses? Sorry for wanting something better
Well, maybe you could be less of a petulant little bitch. I could live with that.

Doubling down! He’s got some balls!

He's a clown. What fans want to see are wins. If he can't see that he's also a moron. But participation trophies for all players and especially coaches should definitely be a priority right now. Beat BC and THEN proclaim what progress has been made. It's literally that simple. Unless he thinks he can't get the team to any more Ws this year. Hope Tech fans enjoy a good circus because that is what is in store for the next few years with this clown show coaching staff.

Feelv
No, no one is a rapist just because he's good at FB. (even in athens)
so why should we want to attract "thugs & criminals" to BDS???
We can already see them every other year when we visit you and your friends in Athens.

If this is found to be factually true, Adam Anderson will be immediately kicked out of UGA and the football program. There is no incident that you can point to that UGA has not taken action when a player had some sort of run in with the law that they have not addressed it and or taken action.

He's a clown. What fans want to see are wins. If he can't see that he's also a moron.
This. Not only are we not improving with additional wins but we are having issues with not getting plays in on time, blowing coverages, missing blocks, allowing poor officiating to dictate the game. Not saying these things don't happen to other teams but they seem to be habitual with this staff.
How can fans not be upset with the on field performance?

Last edited:
Back