Strength & Conditioning - It's a Bad Sign For The Gailey Era IF....

Re: Strength & Conditioning - It\'s a Bad Sign For The Gailey Era IF....

Ahso.. you are quite the comedian, commenting on my reading comprehension... A Georgia boy talking about reading comprehension... Isn't the State of Georgia school system slightly ahead of Uganda & just behind Mazatlan in reading comprehension?...

Ahso, my dad is in his eighties now... about when he hit his sixties he said he noticed something... that at about that age he fell in love with the sound of his own voice & his own thoughts... You are in love, my friend... your posts are like a StingTalk version of War and Peace...

That is why your reasoning is flawed. Anyone thinking reading comprehension is determined by the school you attend, or the State in which you are schooled, lacks the essential elements of reasoning.

And your last statement is just as ignorant. I am not descended from your Dad, you are. If anyone is more likely to have his characteristics, it will be you.

Sorry, I am glad I did not attend the school that produced your reasoning.

rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif

rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif

LMAO @ beebad. ahsoisee, you'll have to take it a lil easy on beebad ... you're taking him to the woodshed.

GAWD

Let's repeat the facts - the GT community are divided and probably more 50/50 then any 10% mentioned here. There are that many fans and supporters of this school who ALL SAW THE SAME THING - DISASTER! You don't go writing letters to the faithful or asking for love in the paper because 10% of the fan base was upset. It has to do with massive negativity and concern.

I know that the AA was absolutely SWAMPED WITH NEGATIVITY LAST SEASON. It was ongoing and never stopped. It built to such dimensions that the letter that Dave Braine sent out was the outcome of the bombardment. He stated that in the recent article in the AJC. It was intense, immense and almost overwhelming - something that have never happened before at GT! That MANY, AND I MEAN MANY FANS WERE seeing and watching what we saw.

The amount of negativity that preceded that letter was not 10%, 20%, 30% or even 40% it was much, much more. It constituted the letter, DB going on 790 the Zone and trying to calm the masses in an interview, his email system breaking down, his need for support from those that love him, ex-players going forward and complaining there, big time and little time $$$ contributors, plain old fans - you name it.

The Chan factor and the on field results and perception was the start of this massive demonstration, the academics was the last straw - the camel's back already had multiple injuries, it just broke with the academic stuff came down. Don't be fooled by this message board. It still exists and it is fed by many more fans then a meager 10%!

The fan base is much more then those who buy tix, it encompasses those who are not in the area and still support the school and the Tharpe fund.

Ahso.. your posts are 3 times as long as everyone else on stingtalk... You are unable to communicate your thoughts in a concise manner without rambling on into oblivion... Many of your posts drift off into virtual incoherence as you become intoxicated with your own thoughts... Most individuals of average intelligence could say what you say in half the words...

The biggest fan of your posts is not an individual who is noted for intelligent exchange of ideas, but an individual whose main contribution to this board is reminding us all of our childhoods through his daily use of sophomoric name calling... Not to mention his pre-pubescent, junior high cheerleader routine... Hopefully he will have his first period before this season starts & settle down a little bit...

I hope the BOOBIRDS show a little more class this year. I'll lay you odds a lot of them are practicing already. I wonder how soon they'll start bellowing their damn fool heads off? The first failed 4th down conversion? The first interception? The first time we get beat for a touchdown? It's a competitive sport. We're not destined to win. We might lose. We might get beat on some plays. We may have to come from behind to finish successful. One thing's for sure, it'll be the players on the field playing the game - The Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets, not some idjit boobirds. Show a little class by supporting the team rather than trying to draw attention to yourself.

BeeBad, you have gone back to babbling. As I told you once before, I will not discuss topics with you until you become more astute in debating.

For a short while, I thought you had determined to be a better poster and debater, but alas back to the pig pen.

I will withdraw from your drivel, until you return to more astute posting and get out of your pig pen.

Have fun wallowing around!

rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif

rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif

Originally posted by ahsoisee:
BeeBad, you have gone back to babbling. As I told you once before, I will not discuss topics with you until you become more astute in debating.

For a short while, I thought you had determined to be a better poster and debater, but alas back to the pig pen.

I will withdraw from your drivel, until you return to more astute posting and get out of your pig pen.

Have fun wallowing around!

<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">A couple days ago you minimized your own credibility by saying you are taking the side in the gailey debate that you are 'cause there's few with that viewpoint here... You apparently are a man who gets his rocks off arguing even if he doesn't believe what he says... no more, no less... Whether you agree or disagree with me, least I believe what I say...

Independence Day.. ironic, 'cause today I have liberated you, ahso... Now you must go...

So what did we decide about the S&C coach?

Seriously, you guys need to give this a rest IMO. None of you really care what the others say anymore, you're just repositioning your arguments. It's safe to say that none will change their views. Can we please talk about football?

Back