Texas A&M too SEC ?

105 row 7. Had them before I was born and well before they moved the field (used to be on the 50). Yours?
IMG00195-20110812-2050.jpg

Last edited:
Realistically, the SEC does not need Tech and they don't really want us. Also what do we add? That being said, Tech needs to stay in the ACC unless FSU and Clemson goes to the SEC.

OK, so now you both know where each other sits.

Why don't you meet up at the WCU game and beat the hell out of each other for our amusement?

:cool:

I'm typically too drunk by the 2nd quarter to find my own seats, much less find his in the West stands.

Hello counterfeit season tickets!!!! At least blur the numbers beneath the bar code since one can regenerate a scannable one from it.

Typically, I would just say öööö it. But then again, you are right. This is a GT board and the chances of someone trying to öööö me I would say is at Def Con 1.

Looks like I can't change the pic. So I'll just have to assume that whoever tries this will die a very violent death when I do get to my seats after the double scan.

I can see UF raising holy crap if fsu tries to get in the sec. Course, politics in Texas and Fla will have a huge impact on all this.

NOW, if UT and ND form some sort of conference, let us not hesitate (assuming no SEC) to beg for a part of that.

National "Legends" Conference?

Credit cards are an important indicator of status for Legal Jacket. Someone better show him up. Make sure all your info is visible so we know it's not fake.

Credit cards are an important indicator of status for Legal Jacket. Someone better show him up. Make sure all your info is visible so we know it's not fake.

Add your SSN card and address to prove you're legit.

I had second row tickets once.

We all know how that turned out.

Back