The Official Final CFP Rankings Thread

Holy hell this is a ridiculously long show.

I think the real issue was stated earlier here in the thread. Their OOC schedule strength was crap.

I actually said that. But I also think their getting cute made it an easy decision. The playoff will go to 8 soon. Three of the five conferences risked being left out.

If it were OU and Texas instead of TCU and Baylor, we'd be hearing about why Ohio State didn't get in because of the VPI game.

If it were OU and Texas instead of TCU and Baylor, we'd be hearing about why Ohio State didn't get in because of the VPI game.

This too. Fair or not, as long as Texas is down I don't think Big 12 will get any respect.

Cincy and UCF would be two good adds to capture some populous states.

Didn't think about UCF. I think BYU would be a great fit though. BYU is like Notre Dame and has fans beyond Utah and is geographically closer, but they do have WVU way out there on its' own. Cincy just doesn't do it for me. It used to be a commuter school.

Any idea on when they'll release the rest of the rankings?

Geez, what's so suspenseful about 5-25?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Orange Bowl and other bowl match-ups will be announced at 2:45 ET per CFB Playoff Twitter

I think the committee and espn just understand the ramifications of the rankings of 5-25 and they want to ensure they have compelling matchups with the bowl boards.

Back