Tomorrow

I was going to cut myself off, but I’ll have another Caramel Crown n Ginger Ale ... maybe two.

Tomorrow? 12:01 am? I’ll stay up for this.

I'm genuinely hyped and I don't have a clue what I'm hyped for. The Calvin video seemed pretty straightforward, now this one makes it seem like there's something more to it, but I can't even think of anything they might be doing or revealing.
Same here. Feels like something good is coming, but I have no idea what. Can’t wait to find out.

Dammit, when I go off of ST for 10 minutes and I come back on, I expect more posts, and clarification, regarding “tomorrow.”

Dammit, when I go off of ST for 10 minutes and I come back on, I expect more posts, and clarification, regarding “tomorrow.”
This öööö right here. Someone smarter or better informed than me, at least make a damn guess so I can stop speculating about crazy and impossible öööö like we abducted Uga or poisoned the urine supply in Athens.

Since I don't have any actual clue what is going on, I am trying to imagine the absolute öööö storm that would ensue if we could do this and we reintroduced the concept of player-coaches using the baddest dude to ever catch a football.

edit: God damn it I am running out of pants
Thinking about this practically for a bit, Calvin lives in Detroit and has a budding business there. So were he to coach here, he would have to walk away from a lot but he has a lot of family here so who knows.

Thinking about this practically for a bit, Calvin lives in Detroit and has a budding business there. So were he to coach here, he would have to walk away from a lot but he has a lot of family here so who knows.
This makes completely perfect sense, and the problem with that, is that it makes the only guess I had at what's happening seem much less likely. öööö.

What in the literal öööö is going on?

Just hype, which is fun but don't get lost in it.

Just wanted to mention, Choice needs to be a head coach somewhere. He is ready, and he would win. So is Key. Thacker prolly, too.

But I won't tell anyone if you don't.

The first tweet back-of-head shot is CGC. He's taking something off a clothing rack and Adidas is tagged. Then TC opens a box and it shines gold like Goldmember's tallywhacker. I'd guess this is something to do with apparel and it's related to the 2021 class.

This makes completely perfect sense, and the problem with that, is that it makes the only guess I had at what's happening seem much less likely. öööö.
Signing day is the 16th, doesn't make sense from the tomorrow part of it.

Someone is getting measured up to wear what looks like some sort of jacket or hoodie. That someone already has a GT hat on.
But why would someone already here have to be measured again? More likely, it's someone new joining IMO.
Guess we find out today :)

Stop the Calvin Johnson nonsense. The megatron tag has been this class’s tag for a long time bc it’s the 2021 class

Is it possible they posted this a day too early?

Back