Tomorrow

I like it cause it has the kids in it. I hear your though. And I kinda understand what you mean. But at the same time, Tech needs to be both an “elite” institution while also representing the people of Georgia.

It seems the school from the academic side has catered to foreign transfer students. That’s all fine and good but you don’t shun the folks of your own state.
Tech is not a Georgia school. It’s a school that happens to be in Georgia. Tech decided that decades ago and it’s the reason Tech has risen to where it is academically.

Tech is not a Georgia school. It’s a school that happens to be in Georgia. Tech decided that decades ago and it’s the reason Tech has risen to where it is academically.
People from Georgia are the ones who go to the games. I said the academic side is different than the athletic side. The athletic side is going in direct opposition to your statement and embracing the city/state.

Does this mean we have to wear cuffed skinny jeans with white Stan Smith’s in the stands?

because I don’t want to.
Let's be honest, not many of us have the body type for skinny jeans. Personally, I'm not wearing anything that restricts air flow down there.

1608122380568.png

These are cartoon drawings of the commits after signing LOI's. They seem to be wearing some of the new gear from the video.

Here's the thing. It's not only our (GT's) brand. This is going to be a full line of clothing, backed by Adidas directed toward the urban Atlanta market. We now have an external revenue stream that has nothing to do with boosters, donors, tickets, etc. We also have a platform now to allow recruits to build their own image, brand, and possibly make money off name/image/likeness agreements. Basically, when all the n/i/l stuff gets settled, we just made it so that we could pay our own players.

Here's the thing. It's not only our (GT's) brand. This is going to be a full line of clothing, backed by Adidas directed toward the urban Atlanta market. We now have an external revenue stream that has nothing to do with boosters, donors, tickets, etc. We also have a platform now to allow recruits to build their own image, brand, and possibly make money off name/image/likeness agreements. Basically, when all the n/i/l stuff gets settled, we just made it so that we could pay our own players.
I would totally go RUN-DMC if I were given the choice

This is how I took it too.

Back