Tomorrow

JoeCakeEater

Dodd-Like
The clothes and brand look pretty lit. However, not sure I’m the target audience. My wife would have a lot of questions if I started dressing like that.​

Flywheel

Wait, what year is it?
Can't say I like this very much. I know that Collins is pushing the Atlanta connection really hard, but this seems to eschew any mention of Tech, our colors, and our traditions at all. This could be an ad for pretty much any team in CFB.

I wish we didn't have to give up that sort of stuff to build our program. But unfortunately maybe the reality is we do. Presumably they've focus grouped this type of stuff and it plays well to recruits and players.

(And yeah, I know I sound old and melodramatic in this post.)
You aren't the target audience.

BigDanT

J. Batt Fan
Can't say I like this very much. I know that Collins is pushing the Atlanta connection really hard, but this seems to eschew any mention of Tech, our colors, and our traditions at all. This could be an ad for pretty much any team in CFB.

I wish we didn't have to give up that sort of stuff to build our program. But unfortunately maybe the reality is we do. Presumably they've focus grouped this type of stuff and it plays well to recruits and players.

(And yeah, I know I sound old and melodramatic in this post.)
I like it cause it has the kids in it. I hear your though. And I kinda understand what you mean. But at the same time, Tech needs to be both an “elite” institution while also representing the people of Georgia.

It seems the school from the academic side has catered to foreign transfer students. That’s all fine and good but you don’t shun the folks of your own state.

OptionsJacket

BpBuSp
I think this is great stuff. It's not Calvin coaching but I got excited about it. Building a base for what's to come.

wesleyd21

Dodd-Like
Marketing our own better than any other program I’ve seen.

If you market to the best players in the country, I’m pretty sure the “middle aged white guys” will start showing up more often to the games.

Flywheel

Wait, what year is it?
I like that Morpheus is still doin work for us from J1S.

Jacketeer

Flats Noob
At first I didn't like it. After so much build up and hype, it felt like a let down. The more I watch the video and think about it, the more I come around to it. I think(and hope) that this can vault us as a program and put us where we ought to be. That said, Collins needs to win for any of this to work.