Tough day for the CPJ haters

Well, I mean...CGC’s guys had 6 turnovers and have had 4 kicks in 2 games this year blocked if we really want to go down this ultimately retarded road.

I can’t wait for your next recruiting analysis though. Cant wait to read how many cliches you can string together to make it sound like you know what you’re talking about.

This thread is on tilt obviously but this quote/response rings true.

He has to reduce the turnovers or he will not play all season if there is quality depth behind him. He has a ton of talent but we can’t win turning the ball over like this. Take Gabriel for example, he had 29 TDs vs 7 interceptions his freshman year. Lets hope he cleans it up because he is physically gifted.
We are likely to lose six or seven games this year, regardless of who plays qb.

Well, I mean...CGC’s guys had 6 turnovers and have had 4 kicks in 2 games this year blocked if we really want to go down this ultimately retarded road.

I can’t wait for your next recruiting analysis though. Cant wait to read how many cliches you can string together to make it sound like you know what you’re talking about.
Where did you learn basic counting? Georgie? Name the six turnovers by CGC recruits. Wake me after 4. And I would rather have to fix freshman turnovers than seniors that are long gone. Cuz your God Coach left us grossly undermanned and physically weak. Not even debatable. The farther away from Johnson we can get the better our strength and personnel can develop and we can consistently win again.

Johnson could never consistently win here.

So far, neither can CGC.

Chan Gailey consistently won and we fired his ass.
So you’d rather have another boring year of old man football? Another year of no recruits to cheer for in the NFL? Another year of your neighbors telling you that the option sucks to watch? Another year of terrible defense? I can go on and on. The option was done here. And I’m glad someone finally pulled the plug with such declining attendance.

Geoff will need time to turn the program into a quality football team. I guess patience isn’t one of your dominant qualities. life must be hard without instant gratification.

Jesus Christ our fan base can be insufferable sometimes. Why are we having this discussion? CPJ is considered a legend by many, and for good reason. He did some amazing things here that I’ll remember for a long time.

But he retired and Geoff Collins is the coach. I don’t know for sure how that’s gonna turn out, but I do think it’s our best chance to consistently challenge for ACC titles.

I am a sidewalk fan and didn't opt out of the season like so many alums did but am still viewed with derision. Oh well, guess I'll move to the recruiting thread to see who our next 3 star pickup is!

I am a sidewalk fan and didn't opt out of the season like so many alums did but am still viewed with derision. Oh well, guess I'll move to the recruiting thread to see who our next 3 star pickup is!
Derision has nothing to do with your sidewalk status

He has to reduce the turnovers or he will not play all season if there is quality depth behind him. He has a ton of talent but we can’t win turning the ball over like this. Take Gabriel for example, he had 29 TDs vs 7 interceptions his freshman year. Lets hope he cleans it up because he is physically gifted.

i agree regarding cleaning it up but unlike Gabriel, Mr Sims didnt walk into an established system that has been clicking on all cylinders for an extended period of time.

How many 4/5 star DEs are there in all of recruiting this year? I’ll wait.

Back