Tough day for the CPJ haters

It’s been s proven time and again, you can’t switch straight from TO to spread. Georgia Southern is a prime example. They went to spread, sucked, then changed to a diamond spread, found success. I’m just saying that this is gonna be a LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG rebuild if they’re gonna stick with the straight spread.

We are not Ga Southern you dumbass, redneck retard.

7-5 is not the standard.
I was alright with 7-5, and said so back then. I was happy with CPJ because the upside was higher than at any point since 1990. This current thing is laughably dumb, and a waste of time to watch, at least for me. I think GT football is probably completely over and permanently dead, and was probably killed by the PJ haters themselves.

I was alright with 7-5, and said so back then. I was happy with CPJ because the upside was higher than at any point since 1990. This current thing is laughably dumb, and a waste of time to watch, at least for me. I think GT football is probably completely over and permanently dead, and was probably killed by the PJ haters themselves.
How can you honestly say that after a top 25 class 2020

were not in a downward spiral, were turning the corner after the down trend imo

Um. If you count blocked kicks as turnovers we're averaging something like eight per game lol. This team is so bad it could set NCAA records at badness.

CPJ had a good run, but I think he is on the verge of killing GT football twice. Once with his inability to adjust his system to something recruits might want to play in. Again, because a good segment of our fan base just cannot quit him.

So you think true freshmen should just hit the field and make us a Top 25 team?

Tell me that's what you think.

I think that’s an overreaction

CPJ had a good run, but I think he is on the verge of killing GT football twice. Once with his inability to adjust his system to something recruits might want to play in. Again, because a good segment of our fan base just cannot quit him.
All I want is to have enough hope that I think watching the game is worthwhile. I don't need championships, I just need reassurance that we might win on that day. I had that for every game except Georgia during Chan. I had it for every game during CPJ. I skipped all but two games of last season because we were so incredibly bad, and this will probably be my last game this season. The only games we win going forward are going to be because of dumb luck. I don't care to watch that.

So you think true freshmen should just hit the field and make us a Top 25 team?

Tell me that's what you think.
No one expects this team to be a Top 25 team. I do expect them to be competitive and not get blown out by inferior teams. I expect us to have a good kicking game since we had a good one in 2018 and the kicker returned. We have too many penalties and too many turnovers. It is on the coaching. We all want Collins to succeed and I hope he turns this around. But right now he has been a total failure.

Back