Travis Custis and JHD ineligible for 2014 season

Your mom.

XtHQKml.gif

Wtf with the freakout. We will go to a bowl.

We lost/fired two coaches/recruiters but in terms of CPJ years, that's a reasonably stable coaching change in the off-season. We had much bigger changes previous off-seasons, eg changing DC or losing big pieces like Charles Kelly, Giff Smith, Jeff Monken, Brian Bohannon etc.

This is actually a year we are mostly stable as far as coaches.

Loss of Vad, Jemea, Sneezy and Robbie is big, but loss of Custis and Days is not that significant.

With the easy schedule, we will make a bowl.

One of the dumbest posts I have ever seen, comparing the loss of a player at Tech where we have a severe lack of talent due to poor recruiting practices by our HC to a loss of a player a Bama, where they have TONS of talent due to superior recruiting by it's HC.

Lot of presumption in the bolded bits there. If I were a high school football player, I'd go to Bama too, regardless of what the "recruiting practices" were. Tech is hard and unfun. Bama is unhard, fun, you get to swim in a sea of pussy, and they pay you. "Recruiting practices," whatever those are, do not overcompensate for the fact that Georgia Tech is still Georgia Tech. An unfun engineering school notably lacking a Sea Of Pussy.

Lot of presumption in the bolded bits there. If I were a high school football player, I'd go to Bama too, regardless of what the "recruiting practices" were. Tech is hard and unfun. Bama is unhard, fun, you get to swim in a sea of pussy, and they pay you. "Recruiting practices," whatever those are, do not overcompensate for the fact that Georgia Tech is still Georgia Tech. An unfun engineering school notably lacking a Sea Of Pussy.

Tech is an island in the sea you mention, also known as the City of Atlanta.

Tech is an island in the sea you mention, also known as the City of Atlanta.

Some reason this get forgotten. Deep sea diving at GSU, Spelman, Clark Atlanta, Emory, Agnes Scott, SCAD, Olgethorpe, and if you have gas money we will hit Gwinnett College, Kennesaw St., or like we use to do go to Athens and take the football players girls. You guys were lazy.

Some reason this get forgotten. Deep sea diving at GSU, Spelman, Clark Atlanta, Emory, Agnes Scott, SCAD, Olgethorpe, and if you have gas money we will hit Gwinnett College, Kennesaw St., or like we use to do go to Athens and take the football players girls. You guys were lazy.

What other schools had offers into you and what sold you on Tech?

This. UGA women love Tech men.

This. UGA women love Tech men.

Could see that short term if the Techie has money in hand, long term has better prospects I would hope but the Gagger gals may not want to wait on that unless they are shopping for a mate more likely to have a well paying job in future

With all the foreign girls at Tech there is a great opportunity for some strange if you know what I mean. If you are into your odd Swedish tennis player or Asian girls, then Tech can be a paradise. But UGA is where homegrown college experimental girls grow on trees. It is a totally different experience in more ways than you can imagine.

GT football isn't any different from the regular students. It's not for everybody. I am not an alum and respect the institute for what it is. Just öööö or get off the pot in major college football. Lukewarm is killing the non alum recruiting.

GT football isn't any different from the regular students. It's not for everybody. I am not an alum and respect the institute for what it is. Just öööö or get off the pot in major college football. Lukewarm is killing the non alum recruiting.

So, every D-I program not in the top 30 should do the same, I reckon?

those of you that base your self-worth on the athletic exploits of 20-somethings are so lame

Those of you who assume that passion for GT/GT sports has anything to do with "self-worth" are ööööing retarded.

So, every D-I program not in the top 30 should do the same, I reckon?

Not many have the history and opportunity IMO. A place like Tulane is a great example. They have decent history but I guess lost the funding to keep up. I feel GT gets in it's own way more then any other program in college football.

ftfy

clearly, you are a StingTalk noob. your opinion should therefor be completely discounted.

LOLOLOL! Buttczar pretending he's a mod. The offseason around here is pointless.

I had a dawg family member over Mom's Day say to me "didn't you guys have some kind of ..."

I acquitted us intelligently. You're welcome.

LOLOLOL! Buttczar pretending he's a mod. The offseason around here is pointless.

I had a dawg family member over Mom's Day say to me "didn't you guys have some kind of ..."

I acquitted us intelligently. Your welcome.

Sweet irony!

Back