Travis Custis and JHD ineligible for 2014 season

So, to reign this thread back in a little, since we seem to have better LB depth than DL depth, any chance we try to pull another LB up to the DE slot (like we did with JHD)?

So, to reign this thread back in a little, since we seem to have better LB depth than DL depth, any chance we try to pull another LB up to the DE slot (like we did with JHD)?

We're better off just dropping to Div 4 or 5. :hsughcry:

3jop6Nt.jpg

[y]lIf3X403kH0[/y]

Last edited:
I nominate Mr. Days for father of the year! The most refreshing take on accountability I've heard from a parent in a long while. This should silence any and all critique of CPJ and the coaching and academic support staffs at least in this unfortunate situation. And, with parents like this, I imagine Jabari will turn out pretty well in the long run.

I feel like that kind of parental standard is refreshingly common among our athletes.

I nominate Mr. Days for father of the year! The most refreshing take on accountability I've heard from a parent in a long while. This should silence any and all critique of CPJ and the coaching and academic support staffs at least in this unfortunate situation. And, with parents like this, I imagine Jabari will turn out pretty well in the long run.

Somebody from the staff should be checking to make sure all the players are in class. That happens at every school. So skipping shouldn't happen.

I feel like that kind of parental standard is refreshingly common among our athletes.

Contrast that with Famous Jameis' father. Here's his comment after the recent crab caper:

“I think it should show the university and us, we probably kind of dropped the ball on that a little bit,’’ the father said. “He’s supposed to have someone around him 24/7. He’s a Heisman Trophy winner, so (he’s) definitely not supposed to be by (himself.)’’

Yeah dad, it's the school's job to shadow your son to keep him from lifting crab legs from Publix.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sport...n-father-protection-20140513,0,1725823.column

Last edited:
Contrast that with Famous Jameis' father. Here's his comment after the recent crab caper:

Yeah dad, it's the school's job to shadow his son to keep him from lifting crab legs from Publix.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sport...n-father-protection-20140513,0,1725823.column

Took the words right out of my mouth. :rotfl:

I guess Jameis needs a sitter to tell him not to rape fellow students. Use one of those water bottles they use to squirt cats in the face when they do something wrong.

"No, Jameis. Get back!"

Took the words right out of my mouth. :rotfl:

I guess Jameis needs a sitter to tell him not to rape fellow students. Use one of those water bottles they use to squirt cats in the face when they do something wrong.

"No, Jameis. Get back!"

:bowrofl::bowrofl:

every once in a while, when reality rears its head into the realm of the common observer, then the fan can see behind the veil and hear some truth

all the posters that nag and whine and complain and invent problems in their heads trying to guess why this and that - they wont comment in this thread, because their whine is turned to water by truth that sinks in

That's the best you could do for a fishin' pole? :frown:

Btw, didn't Jameis get plenty of poon the traditional way?

Clearly DCS doesn't realize bad photoshop >>> good photoshop. Some people just don't appreciate the finer things.

On Jameis, everybody has their "thing". Maybe his "thing" is kicking, screaming, scratchy, felony-y poon. :dunno:

Back