Suspensions for first 2 games of the season:

Commissiong
Andrews
Waller
Autry

Did I miss anyone?

Ty Griffin.

[y]Q7URSM_ShQQ[/y]

We are totally going to have a super big recruiting class next year!

Can we bring in 85? Even if we could, are there 85 players that would want to come here? We seem to be getting to that point.

Do you all think Tech will get a true running back to commit next February since he's pretty much going to be guaranteed playing time. I'm kinda getting bored with the players that switch from other positions to B back that are just alright. I mean if you cannot get a stud running back when there's absolutely nobody in front of him and he's guaranteed playing time in a prime position in the offense next season then I guess we will never see one.

When I saw the title I just laughed. If you're not completely numb by this point, you haven't been following Tech sports long enough.

Had the exact same reaction.

Though maybe numb should be changed to dumb for those of us who continue to take it in the ass every year instead of finding a hobby that's actually rewarding.

lol

sign 19 give 6 walkons scholarships

<year + 1> is supposed to be a really deep class so we're saving some to sign more then

Totally agree. Compared to GT's two best coaches in the last 40 years, he is super lazy. It's particularly obvious because one of them warned how hard it was to recruit athletes who could survive Tech's classes. If only CPJ was smart, he would've recruited nationally instead of trying to use some of his contacts from the southern days. Heck, if he were really smart, he would recruit internationally. I bet there are some crazy good dudes hiding in some obscure countries like Australia. He also wouldn't have waited so long to expand the recruiting staff. I don't know what's wrong with him...

i dont think people will pick up on your sarcasm. they are too hell-bent for blood to blame a normal situation on one man who did not create the situation

i wonder if Alabama fans are crapping on Saban because RB Kamara is transferring - he was a 5 star, #2 RB in the country by one service. They also had a QB transfer, Luke Del Rio, son of Jack Del Rio. He left for Oregon State, he was a 3-star

Had the exact same reaction.

Though maybe numb should be changed to dumb for those of us who continue to take it in the ass every year instead of finding a hobby that's actually rewarding.

disg_kfdj897.gif

those of you that base your self-worth on the athletic exploits of 20-somethings are so lame. you either support something or you dont. if you only are on board when times are good then you are not a supporter, you are a supportee

dont let the door hit you on the ass on your way to hang out with barking idiots

Shoot if I was a backup at a factory school, I'd transfer before fall so that I could be the feature back next year.

It was Custis first semester. I'm sure he was taking the easiest core classes available. Major doesn't matter if you cant pass english 101.

If he was a questionable student, why the hell let him come in early and risk this? Especially if he had a chance to play as freshman.

I don't think many here base their self worth on the athletic exploits of twenty somethings. Following sports is a hobby. Hobbies that are no longer fun are usually abandoned. I can't blame people for abandoning something that is no longer fun. At least the people that come here and express their negative points of view have not truly abandoned Tech. The true abandoners no longer give a s*** and are no longer heard of again.

The continuous bad news of this offseason sucks. I would give a monkey's left nut to hear some good news.

I don't think many here base their self worth on the athletic exploits of twenty somethings. Following sports is a hobby. Hobbies that are no longer fun are usually abandoned. I can't blame people for abandoning something that is no longer fun. At least the people that come here and express their negative points of view have not truly abandoned Tech. The true abandoners no longer give a s*** and are no longer heard of again.

The continuous bad news of this offseason sucks. I would give a monkey's left nut to hear some good news.

There are some who seem to enjoy themselves the most when there is bad news about the team or the school. The biggest bigcryers do not apparently attend any of the games, yet are the first to complain about attendance.

i dont think people will pick up on your sarcasm. they are too hell-bent for blood to blame a normal situation on one man who did not create the situation

i wonder if Alabama fans are crapping on Saban because RB Kamara is transferring - he was a 5 star, #2 RB in the country by one service. They also had a QB transfer, Luke Del Rio, son of Jack Del Rio. He left for Oregon State, he was a 3-star
One of the dumbest posts I have ever seen, comparing the loss of a player at Tech where we have a severe lack of talent due to poor recruiting practices by our HC to a loss of a player a Bama, where they have TONS of talent due to superior recruiting by it's HC.

Can we bring in 85? Even if we could, are there 85 players that would want to come here? We seem to be getting to that point.

I am down with a fb scholly. At 55 I am working on my bucket list sh^! and this one would be cool. I don't want more than 10-12 carries a game though if you want me at BBack. and I need some new word...my stuff from the late 70's probably is a bit dated. Is Killer Caine still there? if so I ain't passing his class without new word. And I ain't gonna wear no lame -a$$ uni with a honeycomb on it. Your move CPJ - PM me if interested. I need to give a 2 week notice at minimum.

One of the dumbest posts I have ever seen, comparing the loss of a player at Tech where we have a severe lack of talent due to poor recruiting practices by our HC to a loss of a player a Bama, where they have TONS of talent due to superior recruiting by it's HC.

I'm not seeing why it's a bad comparison. His point was that it just happens sometimes, regardless of recruiting prowess and supported it by showing one of the best recruiters losing one of the top 10 recruits in the country. Sure, it hurts us more (assuming he doesn't come back), but I think most of us would rather try for those guys and fail then not try. I think we need to hear the details for why custis wasn't cleared before we blame CPJ too much. JHD being ineligible is on him. He's old enough to have his crap together.

Back