"Unprecedented" penalties TBA for PSU

I don't care what board it comes of its speculation at this point.

Of course PSU boards say its a monetary thing. That's best case scenario for those cult followers as they would still get to watch football and save their precious recruiting class.

There is a thread over on blue and white that is titles "will we still be top 20 in recruiting". Those fans are the most selfish delusional UGA-ish fanbase other than UGA. Probably worse dare I say. Kids got molested and they are worried about their current recruiting ranking.

Of course PSU boards say its a monetary thing. That's best case scenario for those cult followers as they would still get to watch football and save their precious recruiting class.

There is a thread over on blue and white that is titles "will we still be top 20 in recruiting". Those fans are the most selfish delusional UGA-ish fanbase other than UGA. Probably worse dare I say. Kids got molested and they are worried about their current recruiting ranking.

What do you expect to find on a football board? Fans not worrying about their recruiting isn't going to unmolest those kids. The molestations have been known about for over half a year now, when would you say is the appropriate time for football fans to begin discussing football on a football board?

By the way, we've essentially spent this entire thread speculating on Penn State's recruiting going forward, so we're just as "delusional" as them.

What do you expect to find on a football board? Fans not worrying about their recruiting isn't going to unmolest those kids. The molestations have been known about for over half a year now, when would you say is the appropriate time to wait before football fans begin discussing football on a football board again?

By the way, we've essentially spent this entire thread speculating on Penn State's recruiting going forward, so we're just as "delusional" as them.

you all fail at reading

CBS is reporting that there will be monetary punishment and it will go to childrens' causes (foundations?)

What should they be concerned about at this point? They are fans of a football team. The guilty parties are in jail, dead, or about to get the sh*t sued out of them. Not playing football for a year or two isn't going to do anything to punish the guilty parties. Joe Fan sitting up in Erie, PA didn't have ---- to do to this and nothing he does can make up for the wrongs done by Sandusky, Paterno and crew. Should the fans just suspend their favorite fall past time indefinitely for something they had no part in?

I'm all for punishing the guilty parties and I hope justice is served and the victims get monetarily compensated, but lets no swing the pendulum too far the other way. If the NCAA is going to punish them, they need to stick to their jurisdiction IMO.

Kids got molested and they are worried about their current recruiting ranking.

Makes you sick doesn't it? Reminds me of a guy who used to bitch and complain about Tech football. Even lived within a couple miles from campus. Yet wouldn't even buy tickets to go to the games. Actually, now that I think about it. That fan is worse.

Makes you sick doesn't it? Reminds me of a guy who used to bitch and complain about Tech football. Even lived within a couple miles from campus. Yet wouldn't even buy tickets to go to the games. Actually, now that I think about it. That fan is worse.

:cool:

:lol:

Flawless victory.

If there is a fine then the NCAA cannot allow themselves to keep any of it.

I'm really confused about what I think is right for the NCAA to do. To me, this is a criminal case and there are specific individuals that will be criminally prosecuted - those who acted criminally and those who were complicit.

Unless there is someone who is escaping the criminal justice system in this tragedy then I'm not sure a death knell penalty is called for. If everyone who did something wrong is being punished or at least prosecuted then I'm not sure what else needs to be done.

Sorry cyp didn't realize it was an actual story. Saw PTCs post above quoting a PSU board.

I am not saying speculation isn't good btw, just trying to point out that it is just speculation. But keep going it makes for excellent conversation. Btw, I have already speculated on what I think should happen.

I deserve that.

But you're not torturing Sandusky for information. Just retribution.
Oh, then that counts as cruel and unusual.
And what is cruel or unusual?
Mean things not ordinarily done.
Some argue that imprisonment in itself is cruel.
Some argue that the sky is purple.
Would chaining him to a bed face down in the prison shower be cruel?
Probably.

If the "unprecedented" thing is a fine, then wow. Wow. I guess tomorrow we'll know exactly how much molesting a child is worth in the eyes of the NCAA, in hard cash value. Wow. As Barrelorum said, why step in at all if all you're going to do is something like that?

Rumors of 4 year bowl ban and 5-10 years of scholarship reductions....plus taking back some of Paternos wins.....

Back