Vad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time for CPJ to hire that big breasted girl from Kennesaw to take Vad on "a three hour tour"...."a three hour tour".

Haven't read any of this Vad stuff today. Can someone give me a percentage chance on him leaving? Is it Tech's classes or homesick/girlfriend?

No, everything is speculation so no one can give you a simple number that has any validity.

In fact, without knowing which fonts are reliable and which are repeating rumor 10 times obfuscated through repetition you are better off forgetting you heard anything and just wait for the real story.

Haven't read any of this Vad stuff today. Can someone give me a percentage chance on him leaving? Is it Tech's classes or homesick/girlfriend?

At the hive everything is Rosy.

At Stingtalk the sky is falling.

Reality probably lies somewhere in between.

At the hive everything is Rosy.

At Stingtalk the sky is falling.

Reality probably lies somewhere in between.

Haiku fail. Let me do it:

Stingtalk fears transfer
The Hive is optimistic
Who knows what Vad Lee will do

Nobody has mentioned it, but UGA is to blame. Vad's plan was for his girlfriend to do track at UGA nearby, but she wasn't accepted.

Haiku fail. Let me do it:

Stingtalk fears transfer
The Hive is optimistic
Who knows what Vad Lee will do

575 dude not 577. Haiku correction fail.

Your shame overflows
But that is not a big deal
Since Vad Lee will stay

For what its worth, its rumored that Hutson Matson is transferring from UGAy somewhere else too. It happens.

77.3% chance he's gone. 89.5% chance that he and his girlfriend won't be together by September of next year regardless of whether he stays or goes.

77.3% chance he's gone. 89.5% chance that he and his girlfriend won't be together by September of next year regardless of whether he stays or goes.

Thanks. This is the kind of concrete investigative reporting I've been looking for. But I think you've taken that 77.3% from our 3rd down conversions allowed, and the 89.5% from opponent's redzone scoring.

Vad Lee transfers. They've done studies, you know. 60% of the time, he transfers every time.

Thanks. This is the kind of concrete investigative reporting I've been looking for. But I think you've taken that 77.3% from our 3rd down conversions allowed, and the 89.5% from opponent's redzone scoring.
74.6% of statistics are made-up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back