Venables or Bust

Maybe we could get a national coach of the year from a smaller FBS school.

You guys realize he isn’t bringing their awesome d line, right?

No chance of him coming here—no interest from him and no $$$ from GT.

Pay him and more importantly give him the resources to compete and I'm sure we'd get serious consideration

You’re asking for the school to change. Takes the school to care and a prez that does. GT has neither.

It is nothing he is doing though. My left nut could run the academic side and do as well as him.

Perhaps, but you don't fix what isn't broken. Same reason Goodell still has a job.

Kill yourself

Ha! I support the program financially and attend games, so öööö you.

A change is fine at this point, but you’re not very bright if you think he’s coming here. Tstan will be shopping on the bargain aisle—lower level coach or coordinator (that’s not currently at a top 10 program). Let’s hope the new coach can recruit.

GT the school is doing great. Peterson isn't going anywhere unless he wants to.

He has several times hired scumbags that are stealing from the taxpayers.

And the school rep is not what we think. We are not mentioned with n.d., Stanford, and schools like those in various conversations anymore.

Hopefully, unless he truly shows he cares about the entire school, hewill feel the wrath of the law.

He has several times hired scumbags that are stealing from the taxpayers.

And the school rep is not what we think. We are not mentioned with n.d., Stanford, and schools like those in various conversations anymore.

Hopefully, unless he truly shows he cares about the entire school, hewill feel the wrath of the law.

Living in NYC I can tell you the school's rep up here is just as good as any other school, including those you mentioned, at least for CS. It's really amazing how good it is.

Admittedly a small viewpoint, though.

Back