Wanted: Jalen Carter

Six pages of UGAg obsession. The thread on the greatest player of the 2000s by school debated UGA players more than Tech players. UGAg has inflicted perpetual butt hurt on so many Tech fans. Be a man and quit with the UGAg dick riding.

Six pages of UGAg obsession. The thread on the greatest player of the 2000s by school debated UGA players more than Tech players. UGAg has inflicted perpetual butt hurt on so many Tech fans. Be a man and quit with the UGAg dick riding.
Just discussing the finer points of what not to do, but if you do, then how to get out of it. Just using another one of those damn good dwags as a shining example.

Seems you have some personal problems to work out if you think ööööting on dumb dwags is dick riding.

You can ignore threads that upset your precious wittle fee fees

This case is a lawyer’s wet dream, you can literally sueeveryone and make a decent case that they were negligent:
- billion dollar institution
- million dollar athletic department
- coaches/administration
- future NFL #1 pick
- local police municipality

Theres probably some deep pocket boosters that contributed as well

Seems you have some personal problems to work out if you think ööööting on dumb dwags is dick riding.

You can ignore threads that upset your precious wittle fee fees

thanks for the tip. this has nothing to do with feelings…just commenting on you and other’s unhealthy obsession with UGA….but whatever, you do you.

Just discussing the finer points of what not to do, but if you do, then how to get out of it. Just using another one of those damn good dwags as a shining example.

From that perspective, I stand corrected. It’s all about education.

lol hardly, I just enjoy reminding trash they are trash. It just so happens uga players and fans that fit that description are a dime a dozen.

First couple of comments in a post I came across today. They truly are sick, sick people and I could read no more.

Screenshot_20230302-104234~2.png

Screenshot_20230302-104313~2.png

Maybe talking öööö about all things uga is a sin. But there are no men who have not sinned, all men are sinners in fact. I accept this as God's truth of the gospel.

Given this, I choose my path, I choose my sin, and that's to now and forever point out that the entirety of the uga umbrella is corrupt to the core, filled with stupid ööööing ööööhead cunts that are pathetic excuses for human beings and are complicit at some level in the death of youngsters and should probably just save the world some trouble and start saying a bunch of öööö about Hillary Clinton and just see where the chips fall. But they won't because they are a bunch of weak minded pussies with a morality only driven by the amount of drool induced by living their lives vicariously through watching young thugs playing a game through the lens of a case of Natural Light, that's right, "we save the good stuff for Saturdays" is their motto.

Thus, my good sirs, one can only resolve to be forthright, embroil ones self in the glorious sin fully without recompense, and live and breathe #TWHG every second of every day. Seriously, öööö those guys. Anything less would be downright vaginal.

This case is a lawyer’s wet dream, you can literally sueeveryone and make a decent case that they were negligent:
- billion dollar institution
- million dollar athletic department
- coaches/administration
- future NFL #1 pick
- local police municipality

Theres probably some deep pocket boosters that contributed as well
NIL company also

Opportunity here though. Jailen could be on Madden and Need for Speed covera.

Boy, the mutts are really PO'd as the AJC. One of them actually has the gall to say that the AJC has always been a Tech newspaper. WOW. What alternate universe is that fool living in?

So f*king ridiculous. Not only are UGA fans stupid, but they must have memories that only go back six weeks. Because before that, ALL we saw and heard was constant, endless special coverage from the AJC about UGA's march towards the national championship. And then multiple special editions celebrating the title. What a joke.

I feel it is bad juju to take shots at any one or school for this. I know it makes some people feel better as if we are morally superior, but shoot l, I did a lot of stupid things as a kid, including speeding, racing buddies on back roads in the way to PCB, bad decisions while drinking.
At some point it comes down to personal responsibility. Wasn’t the girl 24? Out late? Drinking and driving? Racing?
I mean, the girl should know better. Sometimes kids are just stupid. And sometimes that leads to awful consequences.
This is the first in a series of pretty bad takes, IMO. Driving 100+ mph with a BAC over twice the legal limit isn’t something you shrug off as a “bad decision” made by a kid. It’s criminal for a reason, and endangers the lives of innocent people.

Also, it’s obvious that Carter repeatedly lied to police because he knows he’s complicit in some way, and he’s lucky that he didn’t get BAC tested. The implication is that UGA contributed to a coverup, which would absolutely make them guilty as well.

Back