"We're just now catching up to where everybody else is "

So......

Why would GT hired a new AD with NO D1 or college football experience at all ??

Why would the PAC12 hire a new commish NO D1 or college football experience at all ??

We're clearly preparing to join the PAC12.

oh wait ..
So......

Why would
  • GT
hired a new AD with NO D1 or college football experience
  • at
all​
??

Perhaps TIA does not like GT's hire of Mike Bobinski.

I don't know anything about Bobinski except it's premium grade tard at the maximum rate to congratulate him for öööö that Larry Scott did.

I don't know anything about Bobinski except it's premium grade tard at the maximum rate to congratulate him for öööö that Larry Scott did.

it's an odd thing about Stingtalk that people misconstrue statements by posters the clique has decided are stupid, in order to satisfy their opinions of said posters.

He never said this. He just made a comparison based on the fact that neither had experience in football, and both appear to be making good decisions.

it's an odd thing about Stingtalk that people misconstrue statements by posters the clique has decided are stupid, in order to satisfy their opinions of said posters.

He never said this. He just made a comparison based on the fact that neither had experience in football, and both appear to be making good decisions.

and yet the entire basis is off, seeing as how he worked at Notre Dame for 5 years

:bigcry: x20

I just wanted to post in this thread to support 3GT's continued use of his patented posting style. I find a certain DaDa-ist genius in the font choices he makes. Stingtalk would be slightly diminished in the absence of his unique brand of performance art.

Disclaimer: This does not insinuate agreement with the substance of any 3GT post.

Commenting on the OP and some replies, I can't see DRad dragging his feet on this. I mean CPJ was his hired, so why would he not give him all the tools to succeed? Personally, I think CPJ is a stubborn hard head that thought he had all the answers. Now he realizes that he doesn't and is about to lose his multi million dollar job. He sees that he must change and realizes that he personally cannot recruit the talent to keep his job in the long haul. Yeah, this buys him a year or two, and is what I would do to stay on the payroll as long as I could. But, a good head coach can have all the recruiting help he can get, but he as head coach is the one that must close the deal. Here's hoping he is up to the task, and has full support of the Hill.

Commenting on the OP and some replies, I can't see DRad dragging his feet on this. I mean CPJ was his hired, so why would he not give him all the tools to succeed? Personally, I think CPJ is a stubborn hard head that thought he had all the answers. Now he realizes that he doesn't and is about to lose his multi million dollar job. He sees that he must change and realizes that he personally cannot recruit the talent to keep his job in the long haul. Yeah, this buys him a year or two, and is what I would do to stay on the payroll as long as I could. But, a good head coach can have all the recruiting help he can get, but he as head coach is the one that must close the deal. Here's hoping he is up to the task, and has full support of the Hill.

CPJ has made numerous changes over his tenure. The "stubborn" label is laughable. The Roof and Pelton hires will do more for recruiting than the latest ones.

CPJ has made numerous changes over his tenure. The "stubborn" label is laughable. The Roof and Pelton hires will do more for recruiting than the latest ones.
My point DA is that he has only changed in the last year or so when Gailey's talent ran out on him and he is in trouble about losing his big tit to suck on.

Hey, it's 8 pm in Moscow and I have been drinking for 4 hrs so don't eff with me!
:lol:

My point DA is that he has only changed in the last year or so when Gailey's talent ran out on him and he is in trouble about losing his big tit to suck on.

Does that count firing wommack after 09? We still had a good bit of Gailey players in 10.

Since he got here things have changed. Everyone else started adding these people for recruiting purposes. What you state here is not exactly how things have gone down regarding Drad. CPJ was not allowed to recruit some of the people CCG could. They pretty much did away with exceptions other than a few. Different playing field than before. He's been asking for more personnel for a number of years. Now he's got some help there. The exceptions, we'll just have to see. I've heard he's got help there too, but proof is in the pudding.

Back