Wes Durham, Paul Johnson, and great 790 Coverage on NOW!

Wow, I'm losing faith in this show quickly. Saying we're not as close to Georgia as people say we are because of the ATS? Just wow.

Spreads? What the hell does the spread matter? This is football, not statistics.

You know what will cure all this talk? WINNING. I was pissed at first and bitching a lot, but the fact of the matter is we haven't won. We HAVE TO win. HAVE TO. Then we can be the ones with the upper hand next year. We don't have a right to talk because we haven't won lately. It's sad, but it's true.

This show just is not what I expected. This moron is on the wrong radio station, WHO THE HELL CARES ABOUT PAST NUMBERS! It's what has happened this season. UGA's defense is not near the best we have faced this year, and we have a VERY good chance to win this game. Regardless of what gamblers say, and what past numbers said, and what happened last year.

At the start of the season I believed that we would win the ACC and beat UGA next season. Now it is possible to do both in PJ's first year, not even I (huge pj nut swinger) thought we would win more than 8 games, we might get 3 more chances to win our 9th game.

I still have a bad feeling about the game this weekend but I FULLY expect for PJ to give GT every chance they could have to win! The spread is down near 8 points right now and honestly I was predicting a score worse than that. That is the thing with rivalry games though, what can be expected on paper is thrown out the window!

You know what will cure all this talk? WINNING. I was pissed at first and bitching a lot, but the fact of the matter is we haven't won. We HAVE TO win. HAVE TO. Then we can be the ones with the upper hand next year. We don't have a right to talk because we haven't won lately. It's sad, but it's true.

Good post! It reminds me of PJ seeing one of the recruits with a UGA hat on watching practice and he said something of the effect that we will need to earn respect vs. UGA because we dont have any right now.

I can't remember the quote exactly from the pre season.

This whole show reminds me of the AJC after our game against UGAg in 2002. The entire paper trumpeted the blowout as a return to the proper order of things.

As someone said, winning is the only thing that's going to stop all of the talk of a proper order. I don't believe the rivalry should be anything other than dynamic and I think the days of these long streaks are about to come to an end.

If Georgia fans can't tolerate not beating us 7 or 8 out of 10 years, then they're about to start going through head coaches like candy.

This is the first time this millennium we're both ranked going into this game? Really?

He said this century, but I thought we were in 2001.

We were.

And in 2000 (#19 UGA / #18 GT).
And in 2005 (#13 UGA/ #20 GT).
And in 2006 (#24 UGA / #15 GT).

So it's actually the 5th time in 9 years since 2000 (also the 7th time in 11 games since '98). Dumbasses.

Caller Just said "ERK Russell Attitude".

If he only knew Erk is an Eagle and not a Bulldog, if you were to ask erk which school he belonged to it would be Auburn and GSU. UGA asked Erk to come back and he said NO!

This is the fact. If we win this year, UGA should be scared to death for the next two years because we are in a good position to win the remaining two because of Nesbitt and friends being Sophomores.

This is the fact. If we win this year, UGA should be scared to death for the next two years because we are in a good position to win the remaining two because of Nesbitt and friends being Sophomores.

Not to mention our amazing recruits, future (most likely even better) recruiting classes, increased experience with the new coaches/offense/etc, and the full implementation of the offense. Remember, we practically haven't even installed the passing portion of CPJ's master plan yet.

Do they only take calls from the most downtrodden, depressed Tech fans they can find? "Do I think we're going to beat Georgia this week? Probably not."

Why the hell not? Who are these people?

AM I THE ONLY ONE GETTING PUMPED UP ABOUT BEATING THE BASTARDS THIS WEEKEND BECAUSE OF THIS STUPID RADIO SHOW! The tides cant turn fast enough.

Back