Western Carolina

mookie43

Helluva Engineer
Normally this is a game where we worry about the food and drink at the tailgate and not the outcome of the game so much. That won't be the case this Saturday.

We should win easily and hopefully we will.

Western threw it for 400 yards this past Saturday with a downfield passing attack. The QB threw for 6 TDs. They ran 38 times and passed 36 times. Obviously Georgia Tech is a huge step up for them, but we can't just show up and expect to win.

A loss Saturday would be the end of the Collins era no matter what happens the rest of the year.

We have got to come out focused on a short week of preparation and put them away early. The longer we allow them to stay in the game, the more opportunity CGC has to screw it up. None of us need that, most of all him.

Western should come out throwing it and not stop. We looked competent on DL but I didn't see much improvement in the secondary. Ukelele sux else it could've been worse. We need to get a lead and put heat on WCar QB early.

Normally this is a game where we worry about the food and drink at the tailgate and not the outcome of the game so much. That won't be the case this Saturday.

We should win easily and hopefully we will.

Western threw it for 400 yards this past Saturday with a downfield passing attack. The QB threw for 6 TDs. They ran 38 times and passed 36 times. Obviously Georgia Tech is a huge step up for them, but we can't just show up and expect to win.

A loss Saturday would be the end of the Collins era no matter what happens the rest of the year.

We have got to come out focused on a short week of preparation and put them away early. The longer we allow them to stay in the game, the more opportunity CGC has to screw it up. None of us need that, most of all him.
Part of me wants us to lose to WC, just so we can fire Collins and put an end to the misery. Is that sad?? While, I say that, I think we will beat WC and Collins will probably run the score up, just so he looks good. It's game 3, 4 and 5 that will be the make or break, for the season (and for Collins).

Remember the guy who ran back two kickoffs for TDs against Tech for South Florida?
He's at Western Carolina now.

I'm something of a betting man. I would never - in a million years - lay the points on this one.

Tech Fans climb the wall of worry to VICTORY at least this Saturday.

Collins probably has an erection for his alma mater, so he won’t do anything on game day to cross them and potentially miss out on his next recruiting coordinator job at Western Carolina.

Western Carolina is nowhere close to our league. We can just show up and expect to win. It’s like we’re playing The Citadel.

Funny.

But yeah, a short week and not taking them seriously could be a disaster.

Back