Western Carolina

:scared:

But seriously, treat the opponent with respect and get the win.
yeah i was not reading too much into it but curious what others thought. we are 21 pt favs. FBS v FCS games tough to predict spreads cause if they get out of hand quick 2nd and 3rd teamers come in.

but we sure as hell better annilate them.

it might effect attendance. damn weather. cant it just cooperate with college football? there's plenty of time for rain during the other 8 months of the year.
Our ööööty artificial turf will be like an ice skating rink for the players.

Does our state of the art field drain better than it looks?
We put in a state of the art drainage system when we redid the stadium in 2002-2003. We had a beautiful natural grass surface.

The day will come, within the next 10 years or so, where we rip that Shaw Industries garbage out and put natural grass back in

I am going to a wedding party Saturday, so planned to DVR the game, but my AT&T TV guide doesn’t show a listing for it. The LSU site shows ACCNX for the broadcast. I guess that’s streaming, maybe ACC or ESPN website. If that’s the case, it should be replayable the next day. Any advice??

I am going to a wedding party Saturday, so planned to DVR the game, but my AT&T TV guide doesn’t show a listing for it. The LSU site shows ACCNX for the broadcast. I guess that’s streaming, maybe ACC or ESPN website. If that’s the case, it should be replayable the next day. Any advice??

Yeah, it looks like it’s on ACCN Extra and ESPN+ for streaming only. Should be replayable on the ESPN app though.

JRjr

O/U for attendance at an FCS rainy night game? 31k?
What do you think our attendance for Clemson was? Maybe 20k? Guess that attendance this weekend would be announced between 25k and 30k……but far less than that in the stands

O/U for attendance at an FCS rainy night game? 31k?
I may be all by myself........

I doubt my GF goes if it is pouring. Daughter will stay in Florida. I may tell dad to stay in because he is 79 years old so I'm not sure I want him in a monsoon.

öööö the bride in the bathroom and record it. That's easily replayable the next day. Upload full video breakdown to ST on Sunday.

I assume we’ll be favored by around 17. Also assume that the game will be in doubt with 5 mins to go in the 4th. Legit toss up for me. Impossible to feel comfortable with him wearing the headset on gameday.

Based on rain forecast and that WC is a pass heavy offense, I suspect that not even coach clown will screw this up.

Still, he does have a knack for finding ways to embarrass the Institute and a loss here would fit nicely on the wall of shame between the Citadel and NIU.

Based on rain forecast and that WC is a pass heavy offense, I suspect that not even coach clown will screw this up.

Still, he does have a knack for finding ways to embarrass the Institute and a loss here would fit nicely on the wall of shame between the Citadel and NIU.
I see you are building is your excuse for us winning.

Back