Who's In?

Who's In?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pretty much as I expected. Looks like ESPN had more of a clue of what the conversation was for #4 than many on here.

"All of these positions are legitimate."

:lol: Uh.. no. There's no argument to be made for including Michigan and it's pathetic and laughable that you keep putting them up on the screen next to Washington and Penn State.

DJ, you are a stupid öööö even for a STer. Get ready for 2015 again next year and the next year and the next year and the next year, then when George Godsey takes over, we make it to the playoff. Think 2022

I'm stupid as öööö because my sarcasm went over your head? K. PJ has had 8 years worth of evidence. But our team is judged on the outlier bad? Tell me how "stupid öööö" I am again.

its also funny they keep talking about non-conference scheduling. If Penn St schedules Holy Innocence instead of Pitt than Ohio State is out.

Danny Kanell the only one seeing it and telling it like it is.

So this year conference championships mean nothing....last year meant everything ......lolol

its also funny they keep talking about non-conference scheduling. If Penn St schedules Holy Innocence instead of Pitt than Ohio State is out.
Yeah, that garbage got very old, very fast. The only thing weaker than Washington's non-conference SOS is the argument that their non-conference SOS should have kept them out of the playoff. But again, every time they put that category up on the screen, they also had Michigan's numbers next to them just in case anyone thought that ESPN wasn't a joke.

"All of these positions are legitimate."

:lol: Uh.. no. There's no argument to be made for including Michigan and it's pathetic and laughable that you keep putting them up on the screen next to Washington and Penn State.

Their only loss was to the refs. And Iowa.

So you you beat a team head-to-head, then go win your conf championship and they put in the team you beat, thats horsesh!t

Yeah, that's unforgivable. That's basically saying that the actual results of games played only mean so much. And in the end, your program's perception is going to be the deciding factor. Might as well skip the regular season and just have Michigan/OSU, FSU/Clemson, Bama/Florida, OU/Texas, and USC/Oregon play conference champ games in September.

Penn State finished ranked higher than Michigan, who beat them 49-10 and outgained them 515-191.

Yeah, that's unforgivable. That's basically saying that the actual results of games played only mean so much. And in the end, your program's perception is going to be the deciding factor. Might as well skip the regular season and just have Michigan/OSU, FSU/Clemson, Bama/Florida, OU/Texas, and USC/Oregon play conference champ games in September.
And for that matter, why should the National Championship Game be the only deciding factor in crowning the national champion? They should play the game and then turn it over to the pollsters to decide who was the better team instead of allowing 22 college kids to decide it with some silly game.

Back