Why no Bowl game?

Practice is NEVER meaningless. Especially when you're early in the hardest transformation in the history of college football since the invention of the wheel. They could have rolled third teamers and walkons out there for the actual game for all I care. They could have taken the extra practices and practiced NOTHING but snap, block, hold, kick.
Depending on when the bowl would have been played, we would have gotten maybe two weeks of practice with a beat up roster. How much of that practice would really carry over to the spring and thus the fall? I’d be willing to wager that very little of that practice would have a meaningful impact on the team. We’re better off letting the guys go home for the holidays, rest up, and come back ready to work S&C until spring practice.

The Army thing doesn't really bother me, that's one of the risks of being an independent. Join a conference and you wouldn't be in a situation like this.
Great! Will the ACC take them? What a stupid effing comment. 9-2 and left out, while teams with 2 and 3 wins are invited. The sytem screwed Army and American soldiers everywhere. I hope the aholes who run college football are proud of that.

Why is there so much butthurt on here about Army? Does not seem to affect GT at all.

I can see you have a Dwag level IQ. How's the view from the basement?
No 82, the Dawgs are gong to the Peach Bowl vs Cincinnati. Every available tic will be sold, some for $800 each.

I don’t have a basement I don’t wear red. And you are still a stupid öööö.

What a stupid öööö you are. The boys need to go home and not get more useless reps.
Not sure which expletive you used to call me, but whatever, man (or woman). If you can’t see this young group needs extra practice, you are blind. They missed all of spring, half of fall camp and 3 games.

Last edited:
Great! Will the ACC take them? What a stupid effing comment. 9-2 and left out, while teams with 2 and 3 wins are invited. The sytem screwed Army and American soldiers everywhere. I hope the aholes who run college football are proud of that.

No, they probably couldn't go from independent directly into Power Five. But I am sure they could find a conference if they wanted to, like the other service academies.

Then they would have contractual relationships with multiple bowls, instead of arranging just one per year and being screwed if it gets canceled (like it did this year.)

No 82, the Dawgs are gong to the Peach Bowl vs Cincinnati. Every available tic will be sold, some for $800 each.

I don’t have a basement I don’t wear red. And you are still a stupid öööö.
And you are apparently fundamentally incapable of telling the truth, Dwag-fan.

Practice is NEVER meaningless. Especially when you're early in the hardest transformation in the history of college football since the invention of the wheel. They could have rolled third teamers and walkons out there for the actual game for all I care. They could have taken the extra practices and practiced NOTHING but snap, block, hold, kick.

You have obviously never spoken with Allen Iverson.

Back