Will We Be Top 25 This Season?

AP Poll will not include B1G or Pac-12 teams either.

Not surprising. It was an impressive win to Tech fans, but outsiders see it as an upset over a pitiful FSU team that won't win many other games. Beat UCF and we're in. Beat UCF and Syracuse and we're definitely in.

I didn't consider it s possibility, really. But now that we are close, I want it, despite the myriad of caveats.

I didn't consider it s possibility, really. But now that we are close, I want it, despite the myriad of caveats.
What's holding us out even more is none of the SEC teams have even played a game, so none of them can lose and drop out.

FSU is pretty bad. They weren’t much better than us last season. We did great to win on the road and if we played a perfect game we would be ranked, but I’m glad we aren’t. College kids start getting big heads really fast. It will take time to learn how to walk with the swagger of not being dazed by respect. Let’s keep earning it this season.

I will be mad if we aren’t ranked next week after beating UCF. 4-0 heading into Clemson would be pretty sweet.

FSU is pretty bad. They weren’t much better than us last season. We did great to win on the road and if we played a perfect game we would be ranked, but I’m glad we aren’t. College kids start getting big heads really fast. It will take time to learn how to walk with the swagger of not being dazed by respect. Let’s keep earning it this season.

I will be mad if we aren’t ranked next week after beating UCF. 4-0 heading into Clemson would be pretty sweet.
looks like the "college kids" aren't alone in "getting big heads really fast"

looks like the "college kids" aren't alone in "getting big heads really fast"
Have to believe if you wish to achieve. Don’t take it for granted but don’t doubt yourself either.

Not surprising. It was an impressive win to Tech fans, but outsiders see it as an upset over a pitiful FSU team that won't win many other games. Beat UCF and we're in. Beat UCF and Syracuse and we're definitely in.

Beat UCF and we’re probably Top 15. We’d have arguably the most impressive resume in the country.

Syracuse is öööö...we have to slaughter Syracuse.

Back