Worst Sports Prediction You Ever Made

Back when I was stupid enough to think it was important to hire “Tech Men”, I knew we would rip ut in the 72 opener with Fulcher at the helm.

Back when I was stupid enough to think it was important to hire “Tech Men”, I knew we would rip ut in the 72 opener with Fulcher at the helm.

I had the head of an engineering consultant firm explain this to me once right after college. He was a Tech man too. We were talking about all the bad designs he's been hired to fix over the years and he said, "You remember guys getting Cs and Ds and barely graduating? Well, those guys still have Tech degrees. I fix mostly their work."

Maybe 2015 Notre Dame. Was convinced we were ready to move towards the big time. Put money on it as well. Had no idea that game was the beginning of an unchecked slide that continues to this day. That was easily the biggest game of the past three years.
I was there. It hurt.

Surprised nobody used "Dabo is a clown and won't be around long".

Mine would have to be leaving Columbia, SC in Sept, 1989 when we had just lost to USCe to go 0-3 and Ross's record at Tech was something like 5-20 with only one win over a P5 opponent. I would have fired Ross that night and probably tried to claw back any money we had paid him the previous two years. He went 18-1-1 in the next 20 games. I don't think any college football fan will ever experience anything like that ever again.

2006 georgia game. I was talking all kinds of öööö to a uga buddy before that one, thought there was no way. The “touchdown” 30 seconds after the whistle blew was probably the maddest I’ve ever been at a sporting event (read at anything). It’s followed very closely by the PI call in the 1997 georgia game. Made 98 and 08 that much sweeter though. Was foaming at the mouth for a win over those bastards by the time those games rolled around.

Y'all remember cent sports? I built up a $10 credit, which was pretty tough to do, and spent it all on gt/lsu. That game was rough enough but remembering 2 years of betting going down the drain made it worse

Easy. In 2009 I was a grad student at the University of Iowa, and I told all the Hawk fans we were going to steamroll them.

Don't talk too much trash about a game when there might not be a rematch in your lifetime

Coit thought that electricity was going to be a passing fad and invested all of his corn fields futures into candle wax

GT sports being a rewarding investment of time and money.

Also,
Y'all remember cent sports? I built up a $10 credit, which was pretty tough to do, and spent it all on gt/lsu. That game was rough enough but remembering 2 years of betting going down the drain made it worse

LOL. Rohan Davey or Jordan Jefferson?

I was talking öööö for 2009 UGA game as well. I was pre-season talking even more öööö about the 2015 team. Biggest swinging dicks in college football is how I put it. I was really wrong about that.

I knew the 2010 team was going to be garbage, even with Nesbitt. We were going up against some decent QB's that year, it was a Clown Gailey year for sure.

1. Tech runs a tight ship and would never get in trouble with the NCAA.
1(A). Since Roof and Pelton are no longer at GT, there would be some changes on the offensive side too.

2007 gt national championship dark horse candidate

2017 August "taquon will not start, he doesn't have the toolset we need"

2017 sept 5 "the playoff committee won't count the Tennessee loss against us because we outplayed them and I was totally wrong about taquon"

Back