Worst Sports Prediction You Ever Made

I said Reggie Bush would be the Michael Jordan of the NFL

Maybe 2015 Notre Dame. Was convinced we were ready to move towards the big time. Put money on it as well. Had no idea that game was the beginning of an unchecked slide that continues to this day. That was easily the biggest game of the past three years.
Notre dame 2015 for me. Thought we would destroy Uncle Rico. Got drunk AF after that game and lost my phone, thought it was stolen, had it replaced, found it a year later. I just destroyed my current phone so I'm using the old one. I got to read all the texts about the Notre dame game again. öööö I was stupid as I thought we would bounce back from that game. 2015 is just a year I wish I blacked out for.

Said OU would drop 40 on the Mutts in the Rose. Win by 2 TD's! Looked like a Genius at half.

Paul Hewitt will win a national championship at Tech before 2010 (said right after he lost a national championship at Tech).

Edit: Worse than that was something to the effect of "I'm looking forward to the future of GT Basketball"

I predicted that Clemson would fail to make a bowl game the year after they lost Chad Morris.... they ended up playing for the National Championship.

I also predicted that the iPad wouldn't catch on.

I also predicted that the iPad wouldn't catch on.

I was with you on that prediction.

Me then: Why would anyone want an iPad when they have an iPhone and a laptop?
Me now: I think I need an iPad Pro to go with my regular iPad.
Beestorm in about 15 minutes: Look at how thin my MBP is. There's no reason to travel with an iPad.

After back to back UNC-Duke loses, we’d limp through the rest of the 2014 season.

Yes I can remember this one. Remember leaving the Duke game early after we trailed by 3 TDs or something. And the following week we couldn't stop them defensively.

In 2007, after we throttled Notre Dame, I bragged to everybody around me that we were the class of the ACC.

Then we got Matt Ryan'ed.

Back