You’re the AD, who would you hire after next game?

Who would you hire?

• Mullen

• Monken

• Malzahn

• Fuente

• Whisenhunt

• Bowden

• Someone else

• Keep Collins

Results are only viewable after voting.
Gary Patterson? I'd think he could at least lead us back to respectability and if so retire in 5-10 years. Maybe he'll have a competent coach in waiting. What happened to the coach in waiting thing? That was all the rage a decade ago.

I also second Tom Herman. Dunno if he'd have interest but I'd take him in a heartbeat.
The coach in waiting stuff seem to cause a lot of drama and hard feelings, then some schools replaced ADs before the coaching hand-off that didn't agree with the given coach in waiting.

Guys it’s a moot argument unless one of you is willing to stroke a check for 7 figures, and the first one doesn’t start with a 1, 2, 3 or 4. Collins has at least 2 more years here minimum. I don’t like it. But it’s a reality. The DC of OC need to go. I do think there will be some changes in the assistant coaches next season. But Collins is here for at least 2 more years—-unfortunately.

The only people we will hire are new coordinators. And some defensive back coaches.
put your money where your mouth is.

4C29DDCF-7C4C-4A3D-AABF-0E63BFCB8862.jpeg

https://stingtalk.com/board/threads...and-leveraged-accordingly.109570/post-2891749

I come to the football forum for two reasons: (1) The approval poll and (2) to see if we’ve fired him yet.

Maybe you can spice it up with a hell no option or something like that.
Lol ok

I would like a young offensive minded coach that values recruiting, even if unproven as a head coach. Say someone like Jeff Lebby at Ole Miss.

Don’t see the attraction to Mullen or Fuente. Fuente was incredibly underwhelming at VT and while a good OC, something is just off with Mullen as a head coach. He’s a weird dude.

Our next HC or OC hire will need to be somebody that does something very different on offense. I'm not saying the 3O necessarily (although I would be happy to see it back with a different recruiting strategy), but something that stresses the defense more than just the typical NCAA offense.

Our next HC or OC hire will need to be somebody that does something very different on offense. I'm not saying the 3O necessarily (although I would be happy to see it back with a different recruiting strategy), but something that stresses the defense more than just the typical NCAA offense.
Air Raid?

fun and gun
Is it time for me to get back on my Spurrier horse again?
anyone remember how old he is?

Wonder what's in the water in Wisconsin. Look at their defense, always a top tier defense.
They have an identity and they build around it. Same with their basketball program. It helps being the big state school as well. I much prefer having an identity as a program to having a brand but that’s just me.

I see the later I want us to beat the mutts every single day but I'm also smart enough to know this clown can't do it
I have no patience for a dumbass who wants us to lose to UGA in anything for any reason. You need to GTFO.

Keep CGC, Duece and bring in Corey Dennis if we can afford him and DC gone.

Back