Your Seat Selection Appointment Time

My normal section (127) as well as a few other areas around the stadium (including all of lower north) are totally unavailable.

Okay, this is obviously some type of conspiracy; the entire 127 section is not available. For this reason alone, at all the games this season I am going to get drunk, challenge one of our own fans to a fight, and then fall asleep.

Okay, this is obviously some type of conspiracy; the entire 127 section is not available. For this reason alone, at all the games this season I am going to get drunk, challenge one of our own fans to a fight, and then fall asleep.

How’s that different from normal?

JRjr

I think they only show available based on how many tix you're getting so other ST holders may see seats there

I have a question about the ND game. Originally at the Benz, now at Dodd, as we all know. I only have single tickets for this game, me and my wife. Are we still going to be able to go to the game? If so, how will they do seating? Does anyone know?

I have a question about the ND game. Originally at the Benz, now at Dodd, as we all know. I only have single tickets for this game, me and my wife. Are we still going to be able to go to the game? If so, how will they do seating? Does anyone know?
The email said all season ticket holders will be offered first opportunity, then if any are left they will be offered to people who had the stinger mobile pass season ticket package, then offered as single game tickets. I imagine the tickets will all be sold before it gets to the end of season ticket holders.

My normal section (127) as well as a few other areas around the stadium (including all of lower north) are totally unavailable.
I don't know what the deal is with 127, but lower north is always unavailable for standard purchase. That whole area is always for the band, students/fraternity blocks, and recruits.

I think they only show available based on how many tix you're getting so other ST holders may see seats there

There are several sections or parts of sections that aren’t even selectable (like 127), and there are other sections with no blocks in my range (2 seats) where I can still all the seats as red. I think there’s something different about the unselectable sections - reserved for band, students, visitors, or other purposes (holding some back for later contingencies?), perhaps?

JRjr

There are several sections or parts of sections that aren’t even selectable (like 127), and there are other sections with no blocks in my range (2 seats) where I can still all the seats as red. I think there’s something different about the unselectable sections - reserved for band, students, visitors, or other purposes (holding some back for later contingencies?), perhaps?

JRjr
I would imagine the entire lower north is reserved for band and students (and/or recruits if they ever allow them to visit campus). I would imagine 228-229 are reserved for the visitors allotment. 111 and the small section of 110 probably for players families, and possibly that section of 102 also. The blank sections in 202, 205, 222, 124, and 127, I have no clue about. Those don't make sense, especially the 124 and 127.

EDIT: Now that I think about it, I bet 124 and 127 are probably overflow for CL seats and those will still have CL access somehow. May have to take some rails out.

Last edited:
The email said all season ticket holders will be offered first opportunity, then if any are left they will be offered to people who had the stinger mobile pass season ticket package, then offered as single game tickets. I imagine the tickets will all be sold before it gets to the end of season ticket holders.

So in other words, I'm SOL :(

I have two seats and probably pick nearly last.

Spent a few minutes on the sight figuring out how it will work. For two-seat blocks I counted it up; there are 800 pairs of seats.

The lower level has 331 pairs of seats; Lower West has 115 pairs, Lower East 96, South Stands 120.

The upper level has 469; Upper West has 166 pairs, Upper North 245 and Upper East 58.

Apparently the social distance is three seats on the same row with every other row empty. That's probably 4 to 5 feet to your left and right with 2to 3 feet to your front or rear.

ClyedBrick, interesting counts, I was in there a couple of hours after you posted last night and saw 221 North, 135 Lower East. Counted the same as you for Upper Wets, Upper East, & Lower West. For some reason, I did not get the south endzone counted. My total count was 695 sets. I did as my ticket guy about the number of doubles and he indicates the pictures we see today are likely not the final configurations.Don;t know if that adds value to the thread, but there you go.

If you want help with any facet of that, I’m in. For or against. Live the dream.

FYI, I asked the ticket office about transferring individual games to other parties if you’re able to get the season tickets, and they said yes. They will be emailing closer to the season the transfer process. That makes me more comfortable about this whole situation. I’m not sure if I’d get the chance to purchase season tickets myself this year with my priority position, but I’d certainly be willing to purchase some individual games if I happen to be on the outside looking in.

I have two seats and probably pick nearly last.

Spent a few minutes on the sight figuring out how it will work. For two-seat blocks I counted it up; there are 800 pairs of seats.

The lower level has 331 pairs of seats; Lower West has 115 pairs, Lower East 96, South Stands 120.

The upper level has 469; Upper West has 166 pairs, Upper North 245 and Upper East 58.

Apparently the social distance is three seats on the same row with every other row empty. That's probably 4 to 5 feet to your left and right with 2to 3 feet to your front or rear.
Wow... only 1,600 of the 11,000 seats are pairs? That's shockingly low, IMHO. I would've thought pairs would be the majority of blocs. Assuming there aren't a lot of single seat purchasers, that means way less than 6,000 total purchasers are going to get seats this year.

Wow... only 1,600 of the 11,000 seats are pairs? That's shockingly low, IMHO. I would've thought pairs would be the majority of blocs. Assuming there aren't a lot of single seat purchasers, that means way less than 6,000 total purchasers are going to get seats this year.
i agree. i'm right at 6000th. don't see 800 pairs making it that far. maybe not half that far.

i agree. i'm right at 6000th. don't see 800 pairs making it that far. maybe not half that far.
Makes me wonder how large most of the blocs are. Based on 106, at least, it appears that 4 seat blocs are the majority. Which is a good sign, I think – that's a good group to take to a game. Hopefully we have some real lively stands.

I have three seats. I counted a total of 104 three seat blocs yesterday. So yeah, there must be a large number of four seat blocs.

I have three seats. I counted a total of 104 three seat blocs yesterday. So yeah, there must be a large number of four seat blocs.
Soooo .. rough math. 11000 minus the visitors and students puts us at what maybe 9500. 1600 to 2 seat people. 312 to 3 seat people. that leaves roughly 7500 for everything above. 4 seats majority but there will be some 5,6,7,8's. If you just used an average of 5 then that's 1500 buyers. Plus 800 plus 104. You would be done around 2500 AT priority. If the first 2500 opted in.

Back