Your Seat Selection Appointment Time

Gotta believe that the higher the point total, the less likely they will attend due to age.
I'm 60 and not afraid to go, but others much older than me more than likely are.

EDIT: Now that I think about it, I bet 124 and 127 are probably overflow for CL seats and those will still have CL access somehow. May have to take some rails out.

Maybe, but there's both a rail and a short concrete wall separating the club from the regular seats. Just taking the rail down wouldn't be enough (they wouldn't make people climb over the wall), and knocking out concrete or building stairs or whatever seems excessive for the circumstances.

JRjr

It'd be nice if the GTAA could give us an estimate of the number of season ticket purchasers and/or tickets that have opted in so far. That would at least help properly set expectations on who has a shot at getting in.

No way I'll be able to get seats this year. Looks like I'll be cracking back the cold ones at home

uga’s suggestions to get tickets this year
C7F2AD36-5567-430B-B819-8260C934EB22.png

9/8 for 5 tickets, I guess I'm S.O.L. it would only seem

That’s pretty late, but how many people with 5 seat blocks can there be? You might get lucky with the numbers game. (You can log in now and see how many 5-seat blocks there are.)

JRjr

I would like to buy 2-4 for UCF. Can’t travel to Atlanta on any other Saturday.
Any help here in Stingtslk?

That’s pretty late, but how many people with 5 seat blocks can there be? You might get lucky with the numbers game. (You can log in now and see how many 5-seat blocks there are.)

JRjr
i think if the numbers game really does play this way i should have just ordered one tix. that'd probably get me in no matter what.

I would like to buy 2-4 for UCF. Can’t travel to Atlanta on any other Saturday.
Any help here in Stingtslk?
You might have to wait a week or so. I don’t think any of us have been able to select seats yet.

No need to be subtle or humble. Picking my seats tomorrow morning. #$80KLife
How did it go for you? I found the process to be pretty straightforward.

As I noted in a previous post, there were originally 43 4-seat blocs in 106. When my slot opened up (10:24 am today), there were 17 4-seat blocs remaining. Thought it might be fun to move around for the novelty this season, but I love my normal seats. Seats immediately adjacent to my normal seats were available, so I decided to stick with those.

Excited to get into the stadium and watch some football.

As I noted in a previous post, there were originally 43 4-seat blocs in 106. When my slot opened up (10:24 am today), there were 17 4-seat blocs remaining. Thought it might be fun to move around for the novelty this season, but I love my normal seats. Seats immediately adjacent to my normal seats were available, so I decided to stick with those.

I assisted a client this morning at 10:10 getting a 4-seat block in 106 107. Hoping to get an adjacent block at 2:10 for my boss but I can't access the selection site right now.

Last edited:
I assisted a client this morning at 10:10 getting a 4-seat block in 106. Hoping to get an adjacent block at 2:10 for my boss but I can't access the selection site right now.
My sense is that people were taking the seats closest to their regular seats... because in my estimation some of the blocs that were already claimed this morning were not as good as the ones that were still available.

I sent my rep an email asking about folks picking on down the line. He said this:

"Everything I have heard from our supervisors is that we are optimistic that everyone will be able to get a seat if they opted in. That being said, we will have people opting out throughout the process. Because of this, we are still unsure of what the final number of opt ins will be at this moment, so everything is on the table. My recommendation would be to pick during your slot as to not put anything up to chance. Hope this helps!"

Personally I'd rather not go than go and sit separate from my friends. We (3 of us) all have individual tickets. I'm sure moving around is going to be frowned upon.

My sense is that people were taking the seats closest to their regular seats... because in my estimation some of the blocs that were already claimed this morning were not as good as the ones that were still available.
That's exactly what we are trying to do. Actually, just realized we picked in 107, not 106. We were looking for blocks in 105, 106, and 107.

I was done in about a minute (10:54 for me). I'm also in 106 with 4 tickets, very close to my regular seats, which I also love.

How many ushers will be needed to make certain everyone is in (and REMAINS IN) their correct location?

Back