2012 Recruiting Thread

^^^ He also said that he likes Johnson and his honesty. That could go a long way.

Last edited:
What could possibly be the misunderstanding? Not enough $$$? No guaranteed jersey number? I mean, they offered him at running back, right...

Pretty amazing play linked, but that video is silly sped up.

What could possibly be the misunderstanding? Not enough $$$? No guaranteed jersey number? I mean, they offered him at running back, right...

I read on some message board that he was upset because they're still actively recruiting the Marshall kid from SC after telling Davis they were done at RB.

Because, of course, he'd never have to compete with anyone right?

Just a rumor so TIFWIW.

Allatoona HS RB Miles Jones had his official visit to GT this weekend but heard he still hasn't been offered. Are there other RB's that Tech is waiting to hear from first?

Last edited:
Allatoona HS RB Miles Jones had his official visit to GT this weekend but heard he still hasn't been offered. Are there other RB's that Tech is waiting to hear from first?

Don't know but assuming he could get into Tech the Davis kid is available now.

Don't know but assuming he could get into Tech the Davis kid is available now.

Someone asked elsewhere if we might get one of his official visits and a person who should know indicated that he would visit 3 SEC schools plus Miami and one other school not named GT.

the article seems to indicate as much...

So what's our chances with Dalvin Tomlinson?

Can you imagine Kallon and Tomlinson on the line together?

Let's hope we get him, seems like we have missed on a lot of the big linemen (Darian Cooper, Brandon Thompson, Stefon Tuitt) targeted in recent years. Would love to see an Ekakitite-Tomlinson-Kallon line in the future :eekx3:

ftfy

secretive Hive readers are funnny...:biggrin:

Oh, I am not secretive, I have the same userid over there, no reason not to mention the Hive (gasp) or the other team other than I was too lazy or pressed for time to look it up when I wrote this. And that is not the only other board I read anyway so I was mostly just being lazy I guess. You caught me!:hispanugh:

It'd be pretty ironic if we got a good DL recruiting class for the very reason people said we couldn't get one: academics.

Back