2012 Recruiting Thread

I'm pretty sure I saw Vad (as well as the rest of the team) practicing today. I don't think someone who is trying to transfer would be practicing during the post-season.

Not too late to burn the redshirt! He won't want to transfer if he ends up a junior before he can play wherever he goes. :wink:

Not too late to burn the redshirt! He won't want to transfer if he ends up a junior before he can play wherever he goes. :wink:

If we burn the redshirt, he'll redshirt the year he sits out.

And then we don't approve the transfer, so he sits 2 years, 1 of them is a RS year, 1 is wasted, and this year is gone in 1 game. Thus he's 2 years gone with only 1 game played in 3 years.

Apparently Izaan Cross decommitted from TN too.

Is that old news?

d'oh. Wait--so if he is transferring, we might as well play him in the bowl game, right?

According to Rivals, Elijah Shumate has scheduled an OV. That would be a nice addition.

According to Rivals, Elijah Shumate has scheduled an OV. That would be a nice addition.

watch us land this guy, Fuller, Tomlinson, and Ekakitie...then listen to Schultz rant and rave about the middling talent johnson keeps recruiting.

watch us land this guy, Fuller, Tomlinson, and Ekakitie...then listen to Schultz rant and rave about the middling talent johnson keeps recruiting.

This +100.

I'm optimistic about:

Fuller
Tomlinson
Shumate
Ekakitie

and most of all....

Darion Monroe.. looks like the A&M coach firing is having him thinking. His visit is this weekend.

You're optimistic about all 4 of those? I would be cautiously optimistic about landing any 1 of the 4. 2 would be a very welcome suprise.

This +100.

I'm optimistic about:

Fuller
Tomlinson
Shumate
Ekakitie

and most of all....

Darion Monroe.. looks like the A&M coach firing is having him thinking. His visit is this weekend.

No way we get Fuller. I would be happy with one of Tomlinson/Ekakite and one of Shumate/Monroe. I think thats about all we can hope for.

We need to break out the big guns with Tomlinson now. He would still make this a truly incredible recruiting class for DL if we landed him. Also, Ekakitie going elsewhere has got to help with his decision for us.

Back