2012 Recruiting Thread

We need to take a serious look at the Kicker for Calhoun, Adam Griffith. He kicks 50 yard field goals and EVERY kickoff was a touchback

We need to take a serious look at the Kicker for Calhoun, Adam Griffith. He kicks 50 yard field goals and EVERY kickoff was a touchback

How many times have we heard this on the board?

It's not impressive unless a high school kicker consistently kicks it out of the back of the end zone. End zone in high school is 5-10 yard line in college due to distance and tee changes.

He's already committed to Alabama...

Saban's smart enough to know he needs a legit kicker after the LSU game.

He is the real deal gtzulu, that's why he's already snatched up. To be a 3 star player as a kicker you have to be good.

They said he was kicking 40-yd field goals in sneakers when the Calhoun coach first saw him....not sure his background? Soccer maybe?

They said he was kicking 40-yd field goals in sneakers when the Calhoun coach first saw him....not sure his background? Soccer maybe?

Said he was from Poland so I'd assume so.

One of the most impressive legs I have seen. He kicked a 48 yarder from the far hash and it had plenty and I mean plenty of room to spare.

Cool! Now let's go get Tomlinson, please!

White was a 3-star and rated 5.7 by Rivals, while Tomlinson is a 4-star and rated 5.8, is 5.8 the cutoff for 3 vs 4 star? I know it's all subjective but is it also based on the amount of people at that position? I'm not a serious star-gazer, but just wanted to get an idea of where White ranks among players with similar star-ratings per Rivals.

DeAngelo Brown committed to Lou'lville. Anybody know how we lost him?

Back