2012 Recruiting Thread

Oh, was there another D-Lineman Brown with whom I got him confused? First name starts with a C?

And Happy Birthday, Eric.

Thank you!

Sorry about not clarifying...he doesn't have the best grades but he never had a commitable offer from Tech.

Justin Thomas, 4* WR, Decommitted from Alabama, may have interest in GT at QB. Plays QB for Pratville, AL, just won the 6A State Championship...

Junior Film

Senior Film

Anybody got any other info?

Justin Thomas, 4* WR, Decommitted from Alabama, may have interest in GT at QB. Plays QB for Pratville, AL, just won the 6A State Championship...

Junior Film

Senior Film

Anybody got any other info?

Yep, he just decommited from Alabama.

Wow this kid is good. I wonder why he decommitted from a team playing for the MNC? I'm sure we could find a place for him here if he's interested.

Wow this kid is good. I wonder why he decommitted from a team playing for the MNC? I'm sure we could find a place for him here if he's interested.

Wants to play QB and Bama told him he would not get a shot.

SEC speed! The Bama boards are saying he wants to play QB and they were planning on using him as a WR/KR. He's got some wheels and can throw some too. I don't think we'd turn him down.

My assumption is that Auburn and Clemson would be our main two competitors based on the offense they run. Both of those schools would definitely give him a shot at QB.

Any of our recruiting insiders know if we have any shot with him?

My assumption is that Auburn and Clemson would be our main two competitors based on the offense they run. Both of those schools would definitely give him a shot at QB.

Any of our recruiting insiders know if we have any shot with him?

We have a shot. There are two other schools in it but they aren't Clemson and Auburn.

When will Monroe switch his commitment? Anybody have quotes from his latest visit on that other site?

Piotr Griffith

lech-walesa.jpg

I'm probably not getting the joke, but I'm pretty sure Griffith is Welsh in origin.

and as the resident historical lineage expert to detect hidden jews we definitely should take your opinion as fact!

the joke is in the mirror, btw

Yea, I was. Pretty stiff competition. I hope we can sway him.

Don't be fooled just because of the names. FSU already has a stud QB committed for this class and LSU has as much room for him as Bama did.

The numbers and depth are on GT's side.

Back