2023/24 Coaching Carousel

So Lane Kiffin is making LSU's AD hire Brian Kelly for Michigan?

I wonder if Kelly will adopt a Michigan accent when he's introduced as HC.
Supposedly Harbaugh has not signed his new contract and may jump to the NFL. Kelly is said not to be a good fit for LSU and would want to go to Michigan. Some talk show in Louisiana got all the speculation going.

Supposedly Harbaugh has not signed his new contract and may jump to the NFL. Kelly is said not to be a good fit for LSU and would want to go to Michigan. Some talk show in Louisiana got all the speculation going.
The NFL has a high scum tolerance

So that brings up an interesting question. If I were Michigan and needed a new coach, I’m not sure I would go with Kelly over Kiffin.

So that brings up an interesting question. If I were Michigan and needed a new coach, I’m not sure I would go with Kelly over Kiffin.
I am sure I wouldn't. Has Kiffin beat anybody higher ranked than his team yet? not often if he has

LSU fans probably feel the same way you do.

Kelly is a NE yankee, he belongs somewhere up North
Kelly will do a decent job if they will let him. But I always wondered about his fit in Cajun Country. Of course Saban was from WV. Most SECheat fans have unrealistic expectations, and there can only be one champion.

Kelly will do a decent job if they will let him. But I always wondered about his fit in Cajun Country. Of course Saban was from WV. Most SECheat fans have unrealistic expectations, and there can only be one champion.

Mike Elko is from Jersey and A&M hired him after paying $75M for Jimbo to leave. Local connections are less important when NIL is a thing and your boosters are sitting on trust funds made of inherited oil rights.

LSU is just thanking their stars at this point that A&M made a quick hire and they're not in a bidding war. Lane Kiffin will fit in just fine there, until he's caught having three secret families with interns.

Mike Elko is from Jersey and A&M hired him after paying $75M for Jimbo to leave. Local connections are less important when NIL is a thing and your boosters are sitting on trust funds made of inherited oil rights.

LSU is just thanking their stars at this point that A&M made a quick hire and they're not in a bidding war. Lane Kiffin will fit in just fine there, until he's caught having three secret families with interns.
lets see how Elko does at A&M before we all start jerking each other off

lets see how Elko does at A&M before we all start jerking each other off
The folks I know at Dook raved about Elko.
He'll be an upgrade from Jimbo in game prep and on game days.

Back