$3 million a year from Adidas

Good lord. Lets be real here. This contract is peanuts to yearly cash. And the retainer fee milestones really are incredibly rare at tech.

Last back to back 9 wins? 08 to 09. So a decade ago. And before that i couldnt even tell you.

Back to back acc title games. Lets see. Nope. Never been done.

National title....we know 1990 but this is even harder today imo at tech

Why No playoff appearance?

I would love to hit these milestones but jeez. Addidas knew what they were doing.

In what world do you see us getting to the playoffs without winning the ACC championship first?

By the way, the last time we had back-to-back 9 win seasons before 08-09 was 55-56. O'Leary had a 10-8-9 streak and Johnson has the 11-3-9 streak, so I think it's a reasonable goal that would show program improvement.

It sucks that they are given the option. Those helmets are fugly and cheapen our brand.
I agree. Attention to detail. Those helmets could be put in an auction to raise money and never worn again

Our brand? Who in the hell buys into the GT brand anyway? You improve your brand by winning and beating your instate rival 80% of the time.
I buy into our brand. Our brand should be a 4 time National Champion program with legendary coaches at the oldest on-campus stadium in Div 1.

Just because we haven’t been a great on field team in the recent past doesn’t change any of that.

I'm praying we go back to our Gold jerseys

To each their own, but I wouldn't mind a more consistent return to the deep navy jerseys.
I understand we've played around with them in alternate forms in the past, but I just love the deep blue/gold pants combo.

photos.medleyphoto.3925809.jpg

Back