Am I the only GT fan that cheers against The Braves, Falcons, and United?

I also root against Atlanta pros teams
The Braves- The Careys made fun of Tech every chance they got. I hate the chop and FSU. Back in the 90’s we lost A game and they announce the score and 80% of the fans went crazy. The National announcers that game could not believe The home college Team was not well like in their home city.
The Falcons. Rankin Smith and sons owned the team and the uniform looked liked the Dawgs uniform. Absolutely hated the bird-dog country t shirts
The Hawks. Dominique Wilkins enough said
Atl United. Red and Black uniforms

Basically the Atlanta pro teams do not market themselves to Georgia Tech fans.
t

/Thread

Sorry I have only one like to give

We don't need to root against the pro sports teams in town. They all inevitably fall short and disappoint on their own.

Found who's still butthurt over the Braves choking lol
I’ll be butthurt for a couple days and rebound, you’ll be butthurt for a lifetime as a cubs fan, and spend your time talking öööö about the Braves until you die without seeing another Cubs World Series run.

:bigcry:
I’ll be butthurt for a couple days and rebound, you’ll be butthurt for a lifetime as a cubs fan, and spend your time talking öööö about the Braves until you die without seeing another Cubs World Series run.

We won in 2016 lol. You losers stuck in the 90s. Get over it

:bigcry:

We won in 2016 lol. You losers stuck in the 90s. Get over it
You couldn’t get past the ööööing Marlins this year yet you talk about the Braves losing in NLCS. but 2016! You’re a ööööing loser.

You couldn’t get past the ööööing Marlins this year yet you talk about the Braves losing in NLCS. but 2016! You’re a ööööing loser.

You idiots are heading for 30+ years lol

3oriOeUWMhb3qkUAJa.gif

Yeah we’re the idiots, that’s why we’re posting on a tech forum our constant butthurt about Braves. Tell me where the Braves touched you.

It's ok.....I'm sure you can brag about another participation trophy next year

It's ok.....I'm sure you can brag about another participation trophy next year
Maybe they touched your mom. But it definitely feels like a personal touch, something they did to you. Were you young?

Maybe they touched your mom. But it definitely feels like a personal touch, something they did to you. Were you young?

Maybe in another 30 years we will have another shortened season and the braves can try for another series lol

Maybe in another 30 years we will have another shortened season and the braves can try for another series lol
says the guy with one NL pennant in 75 years to the guy with 5 just in his lifetime of 36. I like my chances.

I was 16 when pro teams came to Atlanta. It was a very exciting time. But, it is undeniable that the things that hurt Tech the most were getting out of the SEC and the arrival of the pro teams.

People who were alive back then know how much these things hurt Tech. Bobby Dodd said this. Bill Curry said the Braves were Tech's biggest rival.

But, these teams are not going anywhere, so the best thing for Tech to do is to enjoy them and use their presence to our advantage. It's in doing things like this that Geoff Collins really excels.
Enjoy watching them lose and choke. LOL.
Found who's still butthurt over the Braves choking lol
I loved seeing the Braves choke. But there’s nothing like the Falcons choking in that Super Bowl. That was hilarious.

Isn’t it weird how the people who cheer for other teams never pick losers. They always nutsack cling to historically good teams like the Patriots, Steelers, Broncos.... Not many Cleveland fans from Atlanta.

And then they use their “adoption”/nutsack sucking as some sort of superiority complex over people who pull for the local teams. Oh you’re a Falcons fan... psh.. I’m a lifelong New England/Duke/Bama.
Yep. Family member’s favorite teams:
Duke college basketball
Uga football
Dallas cowboys
LA Dodgers
Wherever LeBron is playing

5 of the biggest bandwagons that have ever existed

Back