Big 10 ded.

Are we accepting applications for bandwagon fans?
Yes. Application must include college transcript from school ranked better than us in the USNWR ranking.
A committee will be formed to determine what majors are acceptable and the minimum GPA required.

Yes. Application must include college transcript from school ranked better than us in the USNWR ranking.
A committee will be formed to determine what majors are acceptable and the minimum GPA required.
Thank God I got in before that cut!

Big Ten Football.jpg

The B1G is a joke of a conference. They have had how many homosexual rape scandal? Penn State, Mich State, Michigan, Ohio State. What in the heck is wrong with those people?

The B1G is a joke of a conference. They have had how many homosexual rape scandal? Penn State, Mich State, Michigan, Ohio State. What in the heck is wrong with those people?
Not to mention Rutgers, which is a perpetual punchline.

Florida so he can beat hell outta them gotdayum racist Basturds
Ohio State once had a transfer applicant find out he could NOT transfer to the University of Maryland because Ohio State had apparently had him in what Maryland considered remedial type courses. He is going nowhere from Ohio State.

Ohio State once had a transfer applicant find out he could NOT transfer to the University of Maryland because Ohio State had apparently had him in what Maryland considered remedial type courses. He is going nowhere from Ohio State.

The Maryland player did transfer. He just couldn’t play football because he couldn’t catch up on ‘progress towards his degree’ because no degree at MD was that level of worthless. Kudos to MD for keeping the guy on scholarship and helping him get a nonjoke degree.

I'm surprised, I thought the dominoes would fall after the Big Ten canceled the season, and college football would be canceled for fall.

If played this fall without those conferences and cross-conference games, whatever happens this season would always have an asterisk, and it won't be as good as usual, but it'd be a fun sort of pseudo-season to watch. A nice prelude to the next real season.

I'm surprised, I thought the dominoes would fall after the Big Ten canceled the season, and college football would be canceled for fall.

If played this fall without those conferences and cross-conference games, whatever happens this season would always have an asterisk, and it won't be as good as usual, but it'd be a fun sort of pseudo-season to watch. A nice prelude to the next real season.
Even if season starts, it will be stopped by the 2nd game. The virus hasnt gone anywhere

I honestly don’t think there would be much of an asterisk. P12 is irrelevant at this point anyway. So basically this season will be the equivalent of OSU having been on a bowl ban.

Back