Boise State v/s VPI

OMG!!! It is ok to scramble and go out of bounds or throw it out of bounds. Don't waste time and take a sack.

Btw, BarrelofRum your right.

Here we go...Down to one play. I wonder if BSU watched that Nebraska game last year

Why? SOS argument? In that case we are all 'retarts' for pulling against UGAg. ACC respect? This one game vs a WAC team won't make a difference. Next week with FSU and Miami is where this will really be decided.

LOL at Va Tech, meltdown in 3, 2, 1 ...

Anyone pulling against VT is a God Damn Retart.

Vt's OC is disgusting. If I had to deal with this ass clown calling plays for my team, I'd go AWOL. This guy is Nix deux.

Why? SOS argument? In that case we are all 'retarts' for pulling against UGAg. ACC respect? This one game vs a WAC team won't make a difference. Next week with FSU and Miami is where this will really be decided.

LOL at Va Tech, meltdown in 3, 2, 1 ...

ACC perception you jackass. God dammit our fans our ****ing morons sometimes.

VT is arguably the 3rd best ACC team...maybe 4th or 5th. Announcers are talking about a BCS championship???? lmao!!

Well, screw this season, who on earth wants to watch the broncos in a national championship.

ACC hell, Miami and FSU and GT can make up for that next week. I am happy the VT trophy case still won't have a crystal football in it.

VPI coaches did not have these guys prepared for this game. There were too many stupid mistakes in the first quarter just like UNC had versus LSU.

Their coach looks like white Obama.

Back