CATCHALL GTFLETCH COLLEGE FOOTBALL NEWS THREAD

And this is precisely why, over the last 5 or so years, I’ve gone from watching any and all college football to essentially only watching GT games and have absolutely no interested in college football otherwise. I don’t watch the playoffs, bowls, Labor Day chick fil a game, Memorial Day checkers game, Fourth of July firework game.College football is ruined from inside out and outside in. Everything about it awful now. But go jackets and thwg.

And this is precisely why, over the last 5 or so years, I’ve gone from watching any and all college football to essentially only watching GT games and have absolutely no interested in college football otherwise. I don’t watch the playoffs, bowls, Labor Day chick fil a game, Memorial Day checkers game, Fourth of July firework game.College football is ruined from inside out and outside in. Everything about it awful now. But go jackets and thwg.
I respect your choices sir. Just know if I tried that model, it would give me far too much time for self gratification. I would worry that I might spark a fire and burn our house down.

But again, I understand your reasoning!

I noticed a spate of "superior school" barbs earlier in the thread. chortle

Some "superior" ones ;ate;y haven't been looking so "superior" lately, given the trash infesting their campuses and president's mansions.

Back